White Oak @ Sabine

Bclove05

Both teams are playing for pride. Hopefully both teams will come out fired up wanting to win the last game of the season. Any thoughts on this game?

I would love to see Sabine get a win in this one... They came out against SH in the first half and played well... if they can do that for an entire game against WO I can see them winning this one

Being at Sabine the first half might be kinda close, but White Oak's running game is just going to wear Sabine down in the 2nd half. Roughneck sophomores Hamilton and McCurdy should both rack up plenty of yards. Also, seniors WR Skeen and RB/DE Heim should both have a great game in their last football game as Roughnecks.

White Oak 51

Sabine 20

I would like to see them competitive to. A win this week would be a positive for next year. I think one positive will be that alot of key returning players got some good playing time and experience this year. Offensively they have been able to move the ball well this year but they havent been able to overcome the turnover bug. We have a really good sophmore backup quarterback that has a tremendous arm so if he stays injury free we should be looking good at the qb position. He just needs to gain some more confidence.