Highland Park 38 Kilgore 6

THSfanatic

HP is a system, not just that particular group of kids in a particular year. They actually have some real good athletes but every team has great athletes from time to time. What makes HP so consistent is that they have great coaches who can dissect an opponent. Take it one who knows: HP coaches make a difference of maybe ten-fourteen points a game. In the Marshall championship game in 2005, it was even more than that.

Congrats to Kilgore on a great season - I think we did better than anyone expected. I was hoping we could at least make it a close game like the last time we played HP - I believe the score was 21-20. Congrats to HP on the win and good luck to them in the playoffs.

Congrats to Kilgore on a great season - I think we did better than anyone expected. I was hoping we could at least make it a close game like the last time we played HP - I believe the score was 21-20. Congrats to HP on the win and good luck to them in the playoffs.

Kilgore needs to send coach Allen a thank you note cause this game was over in 2nd quarter and he pulled off in the last half..it could have been another 59 or more pts. like Marshall endured couple years ago.

Kilgore had a good year but HP has a great system and every year it never changes.