Who will coach?

Nac42

I think it will end up being Turner Gill. If Osborne hires the next football coach at Nebraska, what are the chances that he doesn't hire somebody whom has very strong ties to Nebraska football and just so happened to play for him? I think Bo Pelini will end up second on the list at Nebraska, and he still has the chance to be the next head coach at LSU.

I once wrote Nebraska a letter and told them I would do the exact same thing that Callahan was doing but for WWAAYY less than what they are paying him. Well, while I was helping coach the Cowboys last week from my recliner, I got a call from an area code 402 number. Usually I don't answer calls that don't have a name pop up with the number, but for some reason I did this time. Low and behold, it was an official from Nebraska asking me if I was still interested in the job. I said yeah, sure. They then asked me for a list of previous coaching jobs. I told them I've coached several NFL and D-I College teams. They told me they couldn't officially say the job was mine because they had to go through a "PROCESS." But that I was the "FRONT RUNNER" for the job. I told them as long as I can do it from my recliner, it was a done deal. Apparently me and my recliner are headed to Nebraska. Yeah, baby!

Obviously this is completely fiction and just to have a little fun with Smoaky.

I once wrote Nebraska a letter and told them I would do the exact same thing that Callahan was doing but for WWAAYY less than what they are paying him. Well, while I was helping coach the Cowboys last week from my recliner, I got a call from an area code 402 number. Usually I don't answer calls that don't have a name pop up with the number, but for some reason I did this time. Low and behold, it was an official from Nebraska asking me if I was still interested in the job. I said yeah, sure. They then asked me for a list of previous coaching jobs. I told them I've coached several NFL and D-I College teams. They told me they couldn't officially say the job was mine because they had to go through a "PROCESS." But that I was the "FRONT RUNNER" for the job. I told them as long as I can do it from my recliner, it was a done deal. Apparently me and my recliner are headed to Nebraska. Yeah, baby!

Obviously this is completely fiction and just to have a little fun with Smoaky.

you're by far the best recliner coach i've ever seen... didn't you coach the cowboys to there superbowls in the late 90's?

Looks like Nebraska did what A&M did .... found out immediately who they wanted, and got them ..... no long drawn out process.

DUCK!!!!!!! Her comes the race card. If this is true I am sure the same idiots who threw it on the Ags will throw it at the Huskers. Silly.