whats the best fast-food resteraut?

Nac42

Guest RRHoochieKoo
And woodgie, go to the Wendy's on Front Street in Tyler sometime. You'll never go back.

AMEN to that!!!! Went there several years ago and it took me two weeks to get over the sharts.

If you eat at that "Wendy's" you'll be "Windy"

• 3 weeks later...

Best fast food is Sonic. Cant beat those happy hour Route 44 Cherry Limeades with a Bacon cheeseburger on Texas Toast!

In Texarkana, the best place to get a burger is downtown at George's TLC Burgers. Can't beat em.

Since i've been in California (thanks to the U.S. Navy) i have found that a cali chain called In and Out make really great heart attack burgers.

Since i've been in California (thanks to the U.S. Navy) i have found that a cali chain called In and Out make really great heart attack burgers.

In-N-Out burgers are some of the best out there. I recommend them to anyone who makes it out here on the West Coast. Sonic was my favorite back in Texas. They have a good breakfast, too.

Raising Canes is very good. I've eaten at the one in Lewisville several times.

And woodgie, go to the Wendy's on Front Street in Tyler sometime. You'll never go back.

They have a Raising Canes in Lubbock right across the street from the campus off around 4th street. I had it on Monday night for the first time and it was really good.

They have a Raising Canes in Lubbock right across the street from the campus off around 4th street. I had it on Monday night for the first time and it was really good.

I had Raising Canes for the first time while visiting some friends in Lubbock, it was delicious. The 'Canes' sauce was pretty good too.

McDonalds scares me to death. I like their breakfasts, but last time I watched a lady handle my sausage and eggs by hand. They do this a lot and so do other fast food places. It should be a requirement that they wear plastic gloves if they deal with the food.

My favorite fastfood is Fazoli's Italian

I had Raising Canes for the first time while visiting some friends in Lubbock, it was delicious. The 'Canes' sauce was pretty good too.

I went back for a second time on Sunday the 23rd.

Besides the sauce and the tenders, their lemonade is really good.

Guest bleedsbluengold24
I have to second the Wendy's.

For the good but not fast food the Taco Salad at 24th Street Cafe not on 24th Street is pretty darn good .

Oh YEAH!

• 2 weeks later...

As far as traditional fast food establishments go it really doesn't matter to me, one scares me just as much as the other. As far as hole in the wall fast food joints, I can list a few.

1. Ray's West in Lufkin

2. Fat Fred's in Hemphill

3. Woody's in Centerville

4. Super China Buffett (College St. and I-10) in Beaumont (How do you get faster than a buffett?)