Help from Smoaky Family

wildcatphs

There are 3 games that I would love to see this weekend.

Cuero/China Spring State Semis

Liberty Hill/Gilmer State Title

Tatum/Farmersville 2A State Title

Of the 3, I really would like to see the LH/Gilmer game, but my girlfriend graduated from Tatum and wants me to go to that game with her. LH/Gilmer is at 4 and the Tatum game is @ 7 in Corsicana.

What should I do?

If you want to make points with your girlfriend, do what she wants to do with the deal being that you get to go to the game of your choice next weekend. Has worked in the past for me.

I would like to have seen the Tatum/Farmersville game but I gave in to what my husband wanted to do. We are going to the LH/Gilmer game.

You're dating a football fan and you want to make her miss the State Championship game of her alma mater? :bangin:

Only one question to ask yourself..... How much do you like this girl? :hmm:

Yea, as much as I want to go the LH/Gilmer we will probably end up going to the Tatum game.

Funny, because WE 1st met at the Tatum/Hutto game in '05 and been together ever since. Her brother played on that team. Now he's playing college ball.

Yea, as much as I want to go the LH/Gilmer we will probably end up going to the Tatum game.

Funny, because WE 1st met at the Tatum/Hutto game in '05 and been together ever since. Her brother played on that team. Now he's playing college ball.

Go to the Playoff Divorce thread, there's all kind of good advice there from experts.

Well the panel of experts here have discussed your dilemma, and have a sugestion for you. Do what you want to do now, cause when you get married, thats all over with, forever.

I posted your question at the PLAYOFF DIVORCE thread for you. Our panel came up with the only logical answer. See above quote.

There are 3 games that I would love to see this weekend.

Cuero/China Spring State Semis

Liberty Hill/Gilmer State Title

Tatum/Farmersville 2A State Title

Of the 3, I really would like to see the LH/Gilmer game, but my girlfriend graduated from Tatum and wants me to go to that game with her. LH/Gilmer is at 4 and the Tatum game is @ 7 in Corsicana.

What should I do?

I am really disappointed in everyone here. Don't listen to them. Go the the Liberty Hill/Gilmer game. I'll take your girlfriend to the Tatum game. Just kidding. Take her to the Tatum game. It's a no brainer. If she's not happy, you are not happy. I speak from experience.

I am really disappointed in everyone here. Don't listen to them. Go the the Liberty Hill/Gilmer game. I'll take your girlfriend to the Tatum game. Just kidding. Take her to the Tatum game. It's a no brainer. If she's not happy, you are not happy. I speak from experience.

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Best answer EVER!!!

OOOOO MAN this is rough

as an unbiased football fan .... i would LOVE to go see the LH/Gilmer game !!!!!!

Tatum/Farmersville is a .... ehhhh whatever i think tatums got that game sewed up.

this is what you do.

you say " LISTEN HERE ! were goin to the GILMER GAME ! LIKE THAT %*#$ OR NOT ! YOU UNDERSTAND !?!? :mad: , and DONT you gimme no CHOPPY SASS EITHER ! :huh:

that should work. :D

or you could just go to the tatum game .... that'd work also.