Baseball Players in East Texas

baseballguru23

Brittan Diamond from Sulphur Springs - 2007 11-4A District MVP, 2007 TSWA-All State team will be a Senior and is pretty decent! :thumbsup:

Diamond is a solid athlete. Bet he is even good in golf :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must be confused... was this guy on jv last year or varsity?? i just kno the jv beat t-high both times with a lefty on the mound at least once

Its easy to be confused by Texas High left handed pitching, they had 5-6. Their top two varsity pitchers were sophs last year and both left handed - Turley and Heathcott. Turley has pitched on varsity both his freshmen and sophomore years. Heathcott his sophomore year (last year.) You were probably referring to either Fant (jr), Nichols (sr) or Self )jr) (all JV leftys)

Texas High also has another lefty pitcher who is very good that didn't get to pitch last year -Sorrenson (the THS QB)

who are the players out of gilmer?

I coached select baseball in Gilmer for the last 9 years and i had three kids who play now for Gilmer that i think would be interested in playing plus two from Pittsburg and Union Hill. Stanley, Hardin, and Varnado are from Gilmer and Ferguson From Pittsburg as well as Schmidt from Union Hill. Dont know if you have heard of these kids but all are very good players and would probably play in the summer.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw kids from Longview, Lindin-Kildare, Gladewater, Marshall, Paris, White Oak, Mt. Pleasant, North Lamar, Beckville, several other schools. Very well represented by players from east Texas, most were all district players for their respective schools. This team has some talent on it, if you have a ball player and want him to play on a top select team I would highly suggest you contact baseballguru23 to see if they will have another tryout. He is very good with the kids and has a good knowledge of the game, I was impressed with how he took the time to talk to them and the workout was very well run.

Saw kids from Longview, Lindin-Kildare, Gladewater, Marshall, Paris, White Oak, Mt. Pleasant, North Lamar, Beckville, sereral other schools. Very well represented by players from east Texas, most were all district players for their respective schools. This team has some talent on it, if you have a ball player and want him to play on a top select team I would highly suggest you contact baseballguru23 to see if they will have another tryout. He is very good with the kids and has a good knowledge of the game, I was impressed with how he took the time to talk to them and the workout was very well run.

who was from mount pleasant?

Saw kids from Longview, Lindin-Kildare, Gladewater, Marshall, Paris, White Oak, Mt. Pleasant, North Lamar, Beckville, sereral other schools. Very well represented by players from east Texas, most were all district players for their respective schools. This team has some talent on it, if you have a ball player and want him to play on a top select team I would highly suggest you contact baseballguru23 to see if they will have another tryout. He is very good with the kids and has a good knowledge of the game, I was impressed with how he took the time to talk to them and the workout was very well run.

Who were the Paris and North Lamar boys? I've heard that both schools have lost pitchers to injury.