Baseball Talk

VandalNation

15 - 3 A will go through Gilmer this year. They are returning 8 starters and both of their pitchers. Ashley and Fielden will both be in the mid to high 80's. Spring Hill will give the district championship a run returning 6 starters and the co offensive player of the year powell. Spring Hill will have to fill the void of losing their ace from last year robbins. Then after that it should be a toss up. Mineola lost alot, Gladewater lost alot, White Oak will still be young, and Sabine is Sabine. If I picked it in order it would be.

Gilmer

Spring Hill

Mineola/Gladewater

White Oak

Sabine

14-3a should be interesting. Chapel Hill returns alot. Bullard returns their entire varsity from last year. Van will be solid. (will Zach H. be able to play? I never heard how serious his knee injury was). Brownsboro has Epperson and Parsell; I have no idea how Athens or Canton will be. It should be a fun district again this year.

The district will be interesting, my opinion is it coming down to Chapel Hill or Bullard taking the district champs. But thats my opinion. The two games between these teams will be very interesting.

Canton and Athens will be restarting their programs, losing seniors like they did last year.

Epperson and Parcells will keep Brownsboro a competitor.

Has anyone heard anything on Harrison from Van? Ive heard he wont be on the diamond this year. Any truth to this rumor?

The district will be interesting, my opinion is it coming down to Chapel Hill or Bullard taking the district champs. But thats my opinion. The two games between these teams will be very interesting.

Canton and Athens will be restarting their programs, losing seniors like they did last year.

Epperson and Parcells will keep Brownsboro a competitor.

Has anyone heard anything on Harrison from Van? Ive heard he wont be on the diamond this year. Any truth to this rumor?

Zach had acl reconstruction surgery 3 months ago and will be ready for baseball, doing great jogging and rehabing prob wont do much on mound, Tommy johns ''UCL'' injury dury summer but may be able to get some closings just have to see how it feels,'' its great right now'' after rehab , but wont be pushing it.

15 - 3 A will go through Gilmer this year. They are returning 8 starters and both of their pitchers. Ashley and Fielden will both be in the mid to high 80's. Spring Hill will give the district championship a run returning 6 starters and the co offensive player of the year powell. Spring Hill will have to fill the void of losing their ace from last year robbins. Then after that it should be a toss up. Mineola lost alot, Gladewater lost alot, White Oak will still be young, and Sabine is Sabine. If I picked it in order it would be.

Gilmer

Spring Hill

Mineola/Gladewater

White Oak

Sabine

Spring Hill also lost Simon Foster, their number three. They will still have the explosive offense though. Gladewater should be able to scrap our way into the playoffs.

Gilmer

Spring Hill

Gladewater

White Oak

Mineola

Sabine

I'll have to say the Spring Hill/Gilmer game will be interesting.

Yes, losing Robbins hurts, A LOT.

But Korzeniewski is back this year, and we also got a new guy from hallsville that will most likely be our ace.

Spring Hill/Gilmer

Gladewater

Mineola

White Oak

Sabine

Just my guess.

-The Pack Kid-

Gilmer

Spring Hill

Mineola/Gladewater

White Oak

Sabine

Just a heads up but you forgot about D.J Stanley from Gilmer, he was clocked at 86 during High School Elgible and has been throwing for about 6 weeks getting ready so they will have three very good pitchers. Spring Hill will be good and dont ever count Mineola out.

14-3a should be interesting. Chapel Hill returns alot. Bullard returns their entire varsity from last year. Van will be solid. (will Zach H. be able to play? I never heard how serious his knee injury was). Brownsboro has Epperson and Parsell; I have no idea how Athens or Canton will be. It should be a fun district again this year.

Van has its starting rotation back from last year, although Zach may not be able to pitch. As long as they still have him at the plate they be ok. They lost some kids last year that will be sorely missed, but they have a strong Jr. class and a sophomore or two that should pick up most of the slack.

You are right one pitcher cant do everything. Will White Oak have anything else this year. Derek Bowen can be the real deal.

Spring Hill used pretty much 1 pitcher throughout district last year and it seemed to work just fine. That being said he also kept hitters off balance well and had tremendous offspeed stuff.