Tony Romo

Guest bleedsbluengold24
It's the Dallas media. I swear they all share one brain and it's on loan from ESPN. I have yet to read a single original thought in a Dallas area newspaper.

This is their talking point for the week and they will all stick to it.

If Dallas wins, the local media will say "Obviously the week in Cabo did not effect Romo's ability to lead the team to victory." If they lose it'll be "Just as we said, the week in Cabo with Jessica Simpson demonstrated Romo's distraction and where his true priorities lie."

Morons.

I am not a fan of the Cows or the Dallas sports media ~ I do know that #9 is 48 of 94 for 557 yds 1 TD and 5 int in his last three games for a QB rating of 50.7 ~ Unfortunatly, for Romo, this bad play coincides with Jessica showing up @ the Philly game ~ I am of the belief that his play has to do with the team not having much to play for the last three weeks of the regular season....A good showing this weekend should quite some of the negative press ~ if not, as bleeds pointed out, Cabo and Jess will share the blame for the poor play of Romo....

I am not a fan of the Cows or the Dallas sports media ~ I do know that #9 is 48 of 94 for 557 yds 1 TD and 5 int in his last three games for a QB rating of 50.7 ~ Unfortunatly, for Romo, this bad play coincides with Jessica showing up @ the Philly game ~ I am of the belief that his play has to do with the team not having much to play for the last three weeks of the regular season....A good showing this weekend should quite some of the negative press ~ if not, as bleeds pointed out, Cabo and Jess will share the blame for the poor play of Romo....

thats just nonsense. Do we expect him to be perfect all season long. we shouldnt. The media and some non fans have blown this way out. Its a sad day when someone cant even take off a few days even when their boss told them to and he gets ripped by everyone. I just hope that the cowboys win so the media can take a flying leap

Really? Name another instance when players took a vacation during a playoff run.

Coach told the whole team to get away. What about the players that flew home or to the football game last night. It wasnt just him but everyone wants to make a big deal out of it because of who he dates.

I realize Phillips told them to get away, but can anyone name another playoff quarterback that would have?

BTW, this might wind up being the thing Jerry needs to get slide Phillips out in favor of Garrett. :w00t:

Nah! Its all good. Romo hooked up Jerry with Ashlee Simpson.

Jason Witten traveled with Romo, too. It's not like Romo was breaking any team rules or anything. It was the weekend off. This is blown way outta proportion.

I underestimated the Cowboys. They will lose to the Giants. Watch and see.

You don't go on a "nookie" vacation, before an important game. Pure and simple. They think they have the game locked up, they don't have to stay focused ? They're not playing a game of touch with a can of "Snuff" with Earl on the beach in Mexico.

After the Season, after the playoff run, keep the testostreone flowing. "Pffft, they're spent" Bill The Cat (Berke "U.T. alum" Breathed)

Me too.

i say we need to wait and let the game play out Sunday before we predict things like that. after it's over we will either say going on a vacation was the wrong move or we can tell Romo to get in another quick trip before the NFC Championship game. hopefully the latter of the two.

:unsure: Am I the only one that ends up scratching your head and going "What the....?" with each DaveTV1 post? Dave you give Confusious a run for his money.

Back on topic, Romo spent some time with his friends, girlfriend and her family. Time off given to him by his employer. Not even news worthy. I would imagine 99% of the NFL coaches, players, trainers, etc., that had time off, spent it with friends and family.

:unsure: Am I the only one that ends up scratching your head and going "What the....?" with each DaveTV1 post? Dave you give Confusious a run for his money.

Back on topic, Romo spent some time with his friends, girlfriend and her family. Time off given to him by his employer. Not even news worthy. I would imagine 99% of the NFL coaches, players, trainers, etc., that had time off, spent it with friends and family.

Careful what you say to Dave, he sends ninja U2U's to attack you.