District 17-4a Standings

jon98

Lawdog :notworthy: Congrats man

The only reason why they won was because Athens didnt have 6 starters :thumbdown: . Yesterday while I was watching the game I noticed that if Athens would have their whole team they would have killed the eagles.

Anyway the 2 twins are very good players. I saw them last night...

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are those "missing" players off the team for good? Suspended for a game?

Because if they are gone for good they won't be there the next time you play them

or anyone else for that matter so I guess you guys better learn to live without them?

It could be a long season for the hornets without their "star plays."

So are those "missing" players off the team for good? Suspended for a game?

Because if they are gone for good they won't be there the next time you play them

or anyone else for that matter so I guess you guys better learn to live without them?

It could be a long season for the hornets without their "star plays."

Im not 2 sure about what's going to happend with them, but they may be out for the season. I still dont know why though, but it better not be for some attitude #### :getlost: because they were just now playing as a team!!!

Boys District 17-4A Stats (2/9/08):

1st. Lindale 7-0-0 21pts.

2nd. Marshall 5-2-0 15pts.

3rd. Pine Tree 4-2-1 14pts.

4th. Athens 4-3-0 12pts.

5th. Chapell H. 4-3-0

6th. White H. 3-3-1 10pts.

7th. Kilgore 2-5-0 6pts.

8th. Hallsville 2-5-0 6pts.

9th. Eustace o-8-0 0pts.

P.S. (If any of the records are wrong just post it and I'll fixed it for you) Thank You :D

1st Lindale 7-0-0 21 pts

2nd Marshall 5-2-0 15 pts

3rd Pine Tree 4-2-1 14 nts

4th Athens 4-3-0 12 pts

5th Whitehouse 3-3-1 10 pts

6th Kilgore 3-4-0 9 pts

7th Chapel Hill 3-4-0 9 pts

8th Hallsville 2-5-0 6 pts

9th Eustace 0-8-0 0 pts

The only reason why they won was because Athens didnt have 6 starters :thumbdown: . Yesterday while I was watching the game I noticed that if Athens would have their whole team they would have killed the eagles.

i could have bet the farm that this post was going to be made because this is the post of a loser...coulda woulda shoulda...cry me a river...it is what it is. I know what i've heard about why they are off the team but i won't say it here, but there are some things more important than a game of soccer and i applaud the coach for doing the right thing in trying to help these boys. I'm also writing down on a piece of paper elchido's response...so simple

Almost through the first round I want to get an opinion on the most surprising team is so far. Lindale for being undefeated, Pine Tree for losing twice, Whitehouse losing 3 times, Marshall playing so well, Athens who could easily be at the top of the district... Let me know what you think, it does not have to be any of these examples.

I for sure think that Marshall is a surprise. Saw them play at a tourney and they didn't look that great but they

have got it together and I am happy for them. I knew from the beginning of the season that Pine Tree had lost

some good players but they have such a great program I was expecting them to do better. Whitehouse is no

surprise at all to me. I am actually shocked they have done as well as they have. They don't play together at

all and can't seem to find good rhythm which is a surprise to me. They lost a ton of kids last year and are really

having a rebuilding year. Way to go Lindale for being undefeated thus far. I am surprised that no one has been

more of a challenge to them. They have a lot of GREAT players and are looking really good. I don't even know

what to say about Athens. I think that if they have lost all of those guys for the season then they are done.

They weren't all that awesome before so to lose that keeper and those leaders. Well... best of luck to all

Anyway the 2 twins are very good players. I saw them last night...

could have ---wod have-----should have--- dont make excuses lindale put thewhoop up on you

Athens is facing their worst episode in soccer history, but they have enough talent and players to keep on going.

The season is not over yet, and tonight they have a big challenge against Marshall. Come on Hornets put it together and beat the longhorns, you'll know you can do it :happy65: I will be cheering on the stands like I always do :thumbsup:

I say Whitehouse puts an end the Eagles streak and Athens makes a jump with a victory over the longhorns.

i wish the same thing but it didnt happen...my wildcats just couldnt stop the eagles...with an early goal by #23, and mitchell out...i only hoped for the best for my wildcats. the eagles sought to be to much for the wildcats.

I think it is going to be Lindale, Pine Tree and Marshall

Athens is going to bomb in the second round. I don't think those players are coming back if the news and papers are correct. Lindale is dominating so far. Marshall is playing great. WH will have to have a comlete turn around and Kilgore has the team to go to the playoffs but are not playing well at all. Chapel Hill looked real good at the beginning of the season but haven't really had the outcome I thought they would. This is an awesome district. Everyone has a shot. Should be very interesting

Those Players missing from Athens are gonna comeback for the last few games of the season but nothing is certain. There only chance of making playoffs is if the guys left can pull through and get some wins. Lindale i'v got to give it up to you so far, no defeats. Marshall plays well but not much there, it is a suprise they'v got the record they do. WH is a good team no credit taken away from them. Hallsville and Eustace are the guys who dont seem to give up and may takes some wins. Chapel hill is a team i was expecting more from but are still a solid team. Kilgore looked good at the beggining but seemed to have fallen off their horse. Pine Tree has talent and can come back. :thumbsup:

Those Players missing from Athens are gonna comeback for the last few games of the season but nothing is certain. There only chance of making playoffs is if the guys left can pull through and get some wins. Lindale i'v got to give it up to you so far, no defeats. Marshall plays well but not much there, it is a suprise they'v got the record they do. WH is a good team no credit taken away from them. Hallsville and Eustace are the guys who dont seem to give up and may takes some wins. Chapel hill is a team i was expecting more from but are still a solid team. Kilgore looked good at the beggining but seemed to have fallen off their horse. Pine Tree has talent and can come back. :thumbsup:

I agree lindale wins 2nd half pinetree takes 2nd place n the league Marshall 3rd---big prediction is pt hands lindale their first loss of the season

Marshall 2nd Place? No Way!

:unsure:

Yeah Marhall Mavericks is a Surprise this year, its a team to watch out for! So far they are in a 6 WIN WINNING STREAK! Who ever thought that Marshall would ever go that far? They are in 2nd place, they have earned that spot, they have came out every game and fought through the end! Lindale is undefeated, everyone know that they can play ball. A team that can one-two touch the ball deserves that spot. White House, a team that is fighting for a spot. They have played very good against a lot of teams, they have dominated most of there games but who knows what might happen later? The Second Round is about to begin, its going to come down on who wants it the MOST. I belive any team has a chance to prove what they have, but the only way to prove is on the field. GOOD LUCK TO EVERY TEAM IN THIS DISTRICT, LET'S MAKE IT INTERSTING!