District 17-4a Standings

jon98

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Sawemoff,

Yall are going to be there in the end if you keep winning. Good luck the rest of the way. Congrats to Duplissey as well. Its not over until the fat lady starts singing.

Now you have a reason for excuses because you aren't undefeated anymore. "We are undefeated".....give us a break.

This is the updating 17-4a Stats 2/27/08:

1st Lindale 10-1-0 30 pts

2nd Pine Tree 9-2-1 29 pts

3rd Marshall 7-4-0 21 pts

4th Kilgore 6-6-0 18 pts

5th Athens 5-7-0 15 pts

6th Hallsville 5-6-0 15 pts

7th Chapel Hill 5-6-0 15 pts

8th Whitehouse 4-7-1 13 pts

9th Eustace 0-12-0 0 pts

It is definately gonna come down to the wire. What a great second round this district is turning out to be.

It sure is, Kilgore does have a big chance to go to playoffs because Marshall is playing the hardest teams at the end. To bad for us that we lost last night against Chapel Hill, not excuses, they played better thatn us the whole game.

These are the games for Friday 2/29/08:

Athens vs. Hallsville

Pine Tree vs. Marshall

Lindale vs. Eustace

Chapel Hill vs. Whitehouse

Kilgore open

I hope Athens can win this one, there still some hope hornets, dont give up! You almost have your players back. Good luck Hornets I will be there to support you all guys.

Oh okay. Sorry, my mistake. I was trying to look at the numbers and figure this thing out.

It is gonna be tough for Athens or Hallsville to get that spot but I'm sure it is still possible.

I don't know though. All those teams are so close together.

Yea there still some hope for both teams, but they are playing each other this friday. If one of them looses is basicly out with any hopes left. I just wish the best to my team mates and I hope they play well this friday.

How do tie breakers work? Marshall has to have 6 district losses for Kilgore to even get in that consideration, I know Marshall has PT left but that means a team like athens and hallsville has to beat them as well.... No offense to those other teams but they are at the bottom for a reason :)

Marshall has had their bye game and kilgore is sitting out on friday so im kinda hoping the bulldogs will show up to Maverick stadium to cheer us on ^_^ cuz if marshall wins i think the standings will be pretty well set in stone unless some crazy stuff happens and u never know.

Marshall beat PT 1-0 in the last few minutes at PT stadium on a transition sprint cross to the back post and headed into the upper 90 near post ........ man that sucked

Kilgore beat Marshall in the Kilgore Tournament 2-1

Marshall beat Kilgore In Marshall 2-1

Kilgore beat Marshall in Kilgore yesterday 2-1

I'll be in Marshall cheering for the Pirates and the friends I have on the team come friday. Last game was a fluke. PT will take this one big.

there is no way marshall should be in the playoff hunt. someone will beat them out

ummm why? what wins do they have that they haven't earned?

what present has been given to them that hasn't been given to any other team in the district?

I thought every win was earned and every loss was deserved.

I guess I've missed something in the newspaper articles that tell me the Mavs have been unworthy of their fortunes this season.