18-4A Standings

Sandman

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was somebody from Nac posting that, don't you think they would have at least spelled Farshid right?

And there aren't any kids from Spain... their parents are from spain and that doesn't mean they have god-like powers.

Also, Nac has ONE current club player. Not nine. And even if the entire team were club players and the coach is Farshid, so what? You don't see anybody from Nac on here bragging. Just people trying to make excuses.

1 club player ?what r u smoking

club players

jt

Sam

peter

za k

john

dickie

eddo

dardon

tony

right right..

Club players, Frasheed, spaniards, win the league, :hmm: you have a point, but what happens after district? who did you guys lose to last year? Willis? did they have club players? Frasheed? Spaniards? You might win 18-4A but don't brag, you're far from being a "superteam". I'm guessing you're a player because the team would not want to be represented like this. Nac is good, but don't go crazy and brag.

I am not a player from mac, I am A soccer fan from whitehouze

2nd half of season underway--is nac in first?I maybe I did know what I was tAlking about""""

nac has 2 much class two bragg --but I don't

There is a chance, a small chance, but a chance. They MUST beat everyone else on their schedule except Nac

because they haven't lost to anyone. A tie would be helpful, a win would be better. Plus Henderson has to beat

Jacksonville (they lost to the Indians in the first round) or if Center could be Jacksonville (indians won 1-0 first time

a round) A lot of factors and we can't do it on our own. We have to rely on other things to happen. Not a really

good situation to be in.

Nacogdoches 13-0 (26 pts)

Henderson 11-2 (22 pts)

Jacksonville 8-3 (16 pts)

Palestine 8-4 (16 pts)

Center 6-5 (12 pts)

Livingston 3-8 (6 pts)

Jasper 1-9-2 (4 pts)

Diboll 1-10-1 (3 pts)

Lufkin Hudson 0-10-1 (1 pt)

Palestine 5, Livingston 1

Henderson 4, Jasper 0

Nacogdoches 7, Diboll 0

Center/Jacksonville

Nacogdoches 13-0 (26 pts)

Henderson 11-2 (22 pts)

Jacksonville 8-3 (16 pts)

Palestine 8-4 (16 pts)

Center 6-5 (12 pts)

Livingston 3-8 (6 pts)

Jasper 1-9-2 (4 pts)

Diboll 1-10-1 (3 pts)

Lufkin Hudson 0-10-1 (1 pt)

Palestine 5, Livingston 1

Henderson 4, Jasper 0

Nacogdoches 7, Diboll 0

Center/Jacksonville

Any score from Center/J'ville

Center vs Jville was postponed due to lightning! kids wanted to play but refs said no. the jv game was played with jville coming out on top! varsity captins walked out to center feild and ref told everyone to go to locker! a bummer for the players but there was nothing they could do!

Center vs Jville was postponed due to lightning! kids wanted to play but refs said no. the jv game was played with jville coming out on top! varsity captins walked out to center feild and ref told everyone to go to locker! a bummer for the players but there was nothing they could do!

The Henderson - Jasper game had the same situation. They waited for an hour and forty minutes and finally started.

so how do you guys see the last two playoff spots ending up? if henderson loses to jax again these two teams could end up switching 2nd and 3rd.. if jax loses to pal. then pal might not be so far out as they think! both pal and henderson still have nac on their schedule.. can they pull an upset on the undefeated dragons? goodluck to all teams!

that could change.. if jax can win their remaining games (including at home vs henderson) and henderson lose to jax and nac there is a possibility that second and third place may change! henderson is a tough team this year and so is jax! anything is possible...