Who to watch

Dubb

What school does Will Barry go too? I know a few guys in district 21-AA who are pretty good distance wise. Pretty hard district this year with so many senior runners and and quite a few who went to state this past year for cross country. There was also decent middle distant runner from West Rusk. As far as sprints and relays 21-AA is pretty well known with schools such as Arp and Tatum duking it out every chance they get. i.e: last year at the regional qualifiers meet (White Oak) Tatum drops the stick, goes back picks it up and still wins. That's speed.

What was his 800, 1600, and 3200 time?

Let me check my archive, and I will get back with you.

What school does Will Barry go too? I know a few guys in district 21-AA who are pretty good distance wise. Pretty hard district this year with so many senior runners and and quite a few who went to state this past year for cross country. There was also decent middle distant runner from West Rusk. As far as sprints and relays 21-AA is pretty well known with schools such as Arp and Tatum duking it out every chance they get. i.e: last year at the regional qualifiers meet (White Oak) Tatum drops the stick, goes back picks it up and still wins. That's speed.

He goes to school at Pleasant Grove district 16-3A

Liberty-Eylau- Leroyrick Dickerson in the 400m, qualified for Regional last year. He ran a 49.81 at district.

Stasik Vaughn- Liberty-Eylau in the 200m qualified for Regional last year. He ran a 22.91 at district.

With LaMichael James transferring to Arkansas High I hear the Razorbacks will be going to the Texas Relays. They now have three guys that can run 10.5 or faster in 100 with Fred Rose and Dennis Johnson.
Yeah, I look for a lot of meet records to fall at the meets that they run in

Garrison girls will be great team to watch in track this year..they won last year dis. 19-2A

Very true. But there's also talent (girls wise) in other parts of the district. Obviously arp with the girl that won regionals :notworthy: this past year for CC. But EF has a pretty decent girls team also. But Garrison's got a good shot.

• 2 weeks later...
Very true. But there's also talent (girls wise) in other parts of the district. Obviously arp with the girl that won regionals :notworthy: this past year for CC. But EF has a pretty decent girls team also. But Garrison's got a good shot.

You can't win district with one girl. So instead of Arp and Garrison, I'm gunna say Garrison and Tatum.

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...