coaching Inquiry

QueDog

My name is Rodney Miller and I am currently looking for a coaching position. I have over ten years coaching experience on different levels.(high school, college, professional (indoor football league) and minor league. I am also a certified teacher, currently in the areas of early childhood and health ec-12. Will be workng on other areas as well. Needing to stay in or around the Tyler area (East Tx area) due to family medical reasons. Will not rule out any possibilities. Contact 903-283-7655

My name is Rodney Miller and I am currently looking for a coaching position. I have over ten years coaching experience on different levels.(high school, college, professional (indoor football league) and minor league. I am also a certified teacher, currently in the areas of early childhood and health ec-12. Will be workng on other areas as well. Needing to stay in or around the Tyler area (East Tx area) due to family medical reasons. Will not rule out any possibilities. Contact 903-283-7655

Brook Hill is going to hire 4 or 5 coaches. Excellent working environment. Call Coach Klaczak.

Brook Hill is going to hire 4 or 5 coaches. Excellent working environment. Call Coach Klaczak.

Who is leaving? Or are they just adding staff? I know that Sean left earlier but who else? You have Veazey coaching baseball, Rawlings basketball, Collins soccer, Klaczak football. I know they are growing so I could see them adding coaches.

Who is leaving? Or are they just adding staff? I know that Sean left earlier but who else? You have Veazey coaching baseball, Rawlings basketball, Collins soccer, Klaczak football. I know they are growing so I could see them adding coaches.

We will have a large group next year for football and are just adding more staff. I think since Veazey is head Baseball coach now, he might not coach football.

We will have a large group next year for football and are just adding more staff. I think since Veazey is head Baseball coach now, he might not coach football.

I take it that you are affiliated with this school!

No, my money is affiliated with the school though! :whome:

Okay! That is a good thing. I sent over a resume' and I have not not heard anything as of yet. I hope that I can at least get an interview. At the least a phone call or face to face meeting or something.

Okay! That is a good thing. I sent over a resume' and I have not not heard anything as of yet. I hope that I can at least get an interview. At the least a phone call or face to face meeting or something.

If you will u2u me your name, I will call the coach for you. He is out of town right now though.

If you will u2u me your name, I will call the coach for you. He is out of town right now though.

I am new to this forum communications thing. HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT u2uing someone? Check my first post all info is contained in it.

I am new to this forum communications thing. HOW WOULD I GO ABOUT u2uing someone? Check my first post all info is contained in it.

Oh sorry, that does make it easier. I will call the Coach on Monday and give him the info.

Good Luck!

The AD is a good friend of mine. We went to college together. I would be glad to place a call for you. Let me know.