Punk cop or punk kid?

Aggie2008

I'm not really sure what to think, I think they were both being dumb. The officer lost his cool way too soon and should have never thrown him to the ground like that. Looks like he was feeling a major power trip because of his badge and lost his grip on the situation. Some of the things he told the kid were completely ridiculous. Just watch and say what you think.

This happened about a week or two ago. It turns out that he has been an officer for about 12 years now. Just a couple of days ago, someone else came forward after seeing that video. The other kid was doing an experiment with a remote control car that was covered by a shoe box and laid it in the middle of a sidewalk and would make the box move when someone would walk by and he would film their reactions. Then that same cop came along and he kicked the box off the car and then booted the car.

I think the guy needs to ease up a bit and have his blood pressure checked.

Kid's were probably not doing what they were supposed to, but they're 14 year old kids.

This is a grown man, and a police officer to boot. I'd say they'd need to do something about him, but I'm sure he'll run his mouth to the wrong snot-nosed kid and get stabbed/shot.

It was cut off at the end, but did anyone else catch the "Is that camera on? I better not find myself on ..." I'm guessing he was going to finish that with YouTube. Haha, classic.

The man should not have a badge. It's humiliating to me and I don't even know him. There are a whole lot of better ways to embarass the kid in front of his friends that are many times more camera friendly than what this idiot did. There's no doubt why the chief has him patrolling the downdown square in a go-cart.

The man should not have a badge. It's humiliating to me and I don't even know him. There are a whole lot of better ways to embarass the kid in front of his friends that are many times more camera friendly than what this idiot did. There's no doubt why the chief has him patrolling the downdown square in a go-cart.

I agree whole-heartedly. Course, I'd be #### off too if the only job I could get being a cop was hauling my fat butt around in a clown car.

My question, if he was doing the right thing, why was he so concerned about ending up on YouTube?

I did not watch the video yet, but I will say it is a punk kid 100%. I would rather a cop be a lil meaner,nasty, old school hard core then passive.

That's very telling.

You need to watch the video, because you couldn't be any more wrong. This is a case of a frustrated punk cop taking those frustrations out on a kid.

Watch the video.

Punk cop. If I were the kid, I would have just run away. There's nothing the cop could've done.

I'm betting he would not have spoken to or treated an adult in that manner.

The officer needs to be acting in a more professional manner but the kid also should have doen what he was told. Kids now days are prodiminately disreapectful and many adults are even worse. There was an obvious two way disrespect for each other in that situation.

Cop dude is a bully, Eric kid's a punk.

The cop was dead-on about Eric's behavior and future risk. But that's Eric's mom's job.

If Eric had asked for a ride in the clown dude car, the clip would have been a lot more interesting.

Wow, I would have to say punk cop hands down, and I'm really not a fan of these skater kids. Seems like this guy is having a really bad day and decides to take it out on this kid. He probably is sick and tired of running off skaters from where they're not supposed to be, but he goes way over the line here.

LOL, if I had to drive that clown car around, I'd probably be a mean bast@#$ too.