11-4A Baseball

TigerBaseball

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rain, Rain go away, all our teams really need to play....

Game between Longview and North Lamar cancelled. Field is wet enough to have a bass tournament though. Last game before district starts.

Someone is going to have to confirm this but I say on hsgametime.com that Horn no hit SS and won 14-0. However, the date said 3-20, which is not right because they played Longview. Can any confirm or deny this?

if you will read above, they played a double header, Longview then Horn

I was at the game and Horn must have really need a victory because they sent the assistant coach to scout the SS/Longview game so they new how to pitch SS batters. That seems a little silly for a game that doesn't mean much. The score is not a good read on SS either the starting pitcher had control problems and hit 4 batters in the 1st two innings and walked 4 others. Horn scored 8 runs in the 2nd inning. Then SS held them for most of the rest of the game. Then the relief pitcher got tired and gave up a some more runs on a 3 run homerun! I don't know that it was a no-hitter because Diamond hit a shot up the middle that hit Beck who was coming off 2nd. I think that is scored an out on Beck and a hit for Diamond but I could be wrong.

I was at the game and Horn must have really need a victory because they sent the assistant coach to scout the SS/Longview game so they new how to pitch SS batters. That seems a little silly for a game that doesn't mean much. The score is not a good read on SS either the starting pitcher had control problems and hit 4 batters in the 1st two innings and walked 4 others. Horn scored 8 runs in the 2nd inning. Then SS held them for most of the rest of the game. Then the relief pitcher got tired and gave up a some more runs on a 3 run homerun! I don't know that it was a no-hitter because Diamond hit a shot up the middle that hit Beck who was coming off 2nd. I think that is scored an out on Beck and a hit for Diamond but I could be wrong.

well that would be a fielder's choice, therefore not counting a hit for diamond. seems like thats a little unfair, but hey its baseball right?