Best Movie Lines

ETBU89

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" Just gotta keep on livin. L-I-V-I-N!" - Dazed and Confused.

"But Lt. Dan, you aint got no legs..." - Forrest Gump

"Your mom goes to college!" - Napoleon Dynamite

" Being perfect is not about that scoreboard out there. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship with yourself, your family and your friends. Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didnt let them down because you told them the truth. And that truth is you did everything you could. There wasnt one more thing you could've done. Can you live in that moment as best you can, with clear eyes, and love in your heart, with joy in your heart? If you can do that gentleman - you're perfect!" - Friday Night Lights

"But Lt. Dan, you aint got no legs..." - Forrest Gump

" Being perfect is not about that scoreboard out there. It's not about winning. It's about you and your relationship with yourself, your family and your friends. Being perfect is about being able to look your friends in the eye and know that you didnt let them down because you told them the truth. And that truth is you did everything you could. There wasnt one more thing you could've done. Can you live in that moment as best you can, with clear eyes, and love in your heart, with joy in your heart? If you can do that gentleman - you're perfect!" - Friday Night Lights

These two are really great! Funniest book I ever read was Forrest Gump. If you haven't already done so, read it - I challenge you not to laugh! :lol:

Guest bleeds

"That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age." -- Wooderson (Matthew McConaughey) Dazed and Confused

Mr. Harvey Keitel said it best, Time is of the essence:

Mr. Wolfe: If I’m curt with you, it’s because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast, and I need you guys to act fast if you want to get out of this. So…. pretty please, with sugar on top… clean the bleepin’ car.

Charley: I'm not goin' to my maker without knowin' your given name. Mine ain't Waite; it's Postelwaite. Charles Travis Postelwaite. What's yours? Sure ain't Boss.

[boss hesitates]

Charley: I mean it, Boss. I'm asking you straight up.

Boss Spearman: It's Bluebonnet.

Charley: Bluebonnet?

Boss Spearman: Bluebonnet, yeah.

Charley: No middle name?

Boss Spearman: No, just Bluebonnet Spearman. And don't you tell no one. I want to hear you swear an oath now, go on

Open Range- Kevin costner and Robert Duvall

"I haven't lost my temper in 40 years; but, Pilgrim, you caused a lot of trouble this morning; might have got somebody killed; and somebody oughta belt you in the mouth. But I won't. I won't. The hell I won't!" (He belts him). (Joyn Wayne, as George Washington "G.W." McLintock To Leo Gordon in McLintock!).

"You can call me Dad, you can call me Father, you can call me Jacob and you can call me Jake. You can call me a dirty old son-of-a-###, but if you EVER call me Daddy again, I'll finish this fight." (John Wayne as "Big Jake" to his son, played by his real-life son Patrick Wayne, in Big Jake).

"/i]).

i love mclintock... ironic considering that any man who tries to spank me is going to lose his teeth and a couple other things he considers essential....

"His momma call him Clay, Imma call him Clay." - Coming to America

"There's a storm brewin'. His storm!!" - The Stand (for some reason I like to use this line at odd times)

"You either get busy living, or get busy dying." - Shawshank Redemption

“I guess we can chat longer, but I’m having an old friend for dinner.” – Silence of the Lambs

There's so many, I'll have to leave it with just these.

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk? - Dirty Harry