Smoaky.com Men's Tournament Challenge

***IMPORTANT MESSAGE***

NO MORE THAN TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON.

IF I FIND YOU'VE ENTERED MORE THAN TWICE---I WILL ELIMINATE ANY ENTRY AFTER YOUR SECOND.

IF YOU'VE ALREADY ENTERED MORE THAN TWICE---YOU NEED TO DELETE ANY ENTRIES ABOVE TWO (2).

SMOAKY

It's the most wonderful time of the year again: March Madness!

For the past several years we have held the Smoaky.com Tournament Challenge that has been very successful and this year we are doing it again.

Here's what to do:

1. Go to espn.com's tournament frontpage http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage

2. Register & Sign in

3. Click "Create Entry"

4. Fill out all information that is required and click on "Submit Entry Settings"

Now you can either search for the smoaky.com group (click on create or join group under your entry name)

OR

go to: http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=18305

Group: Smoaky.com

Password: smoaky

U2U me with any questions or problems.

The Grand Prize winner will receive a weekend for two to the Four Seasons Resort & Club at Las Colinas, a value over $1,000.

BUT------NOT UNLESS THERE ARE A MINIMUM OF 300 ENTRIES!!!

If we get to 500 entries, an additional prize will be involved.

NO MORE THAN TWO (2) ENTRIES PER PERSON.

IF I FIND YOU'VE ENTERED MORE THAN TWICE---I WILL ELIMINATE ANY ENTRY AFTER YOUR SECOND.

Smoaky

If you've registered to play in our Smoaky's "Bracket Madness"----you need to be sure your selections from the first round through the championship game (and score) are saved.

There are a lot of names without the 1680 to the right...the 1680 shows you've picked every game.

1680 is the maximum points.

Smoaky

Who do we contact if there is a problem logging into the ESPN game site? The password doesn't work for a friend that I invited to join the Smoaky group.

The problem is not with SDC and in all probability not with your friend. ESPN is infamous for not anticipating the volume of entries in their games and this is no exception. The site is running slow because a lot of folks are just now attempting to sign on to the site and enter their data. Folks are having problems creating brackets, joining groups (especially the larger ones), completing their brackets, etc. The only remedy is to keep trying over and over and over and over ....... because it won't get any better as folks get off of work, get home and try to log on.

If you create more than the two entries limited here at SDC and want a place to put the rest (if you are having a hard time getting all your brackets loaded into groups) I have created another group entitled "Slow Can't Get in Group" with the motto "Creeping Along." It is small and easy to get in - as a last resort.

How do you delete an entry? For some reason, when I logged in, it automatically created 4 entry's for me. I only made out a bracket for two of them, but it shows that I have 4 entry's.

Thanks

If you look where it says "front page" "my bracket" "Leaderboard" underneath that it says "Leave this group" and you can just leave the group with the extra entries.

• 2 weeks later...

Smoaky's NCAA Tournament Bracket Madness

Top 10 Standings:

1. mack1 (1,100), North Carolina beating Memphis in final.

2. Owen1 (1,060), North Carolina beating UCLA in final.

3. Creason1 (1,050), Kansas beating UCLA in final.

3. cjv97 (1,050), Memphis beating North Carolina in final.

3. Lyons2 (1,050), Kansas beating Memphis in final.

6. Wright1 (1,040), Memphis beating North Carolina in final.

7. Rollings1 (1,030), North Carolina beating Memphis in final.

7. Howlett1 (1,030), Memphis beating North Carolina in final.

7. Aggiebacker1 (1,030), Memphis beating North Carolina in final.

7. AmishLou (1,030), UCLA beating North Carolina in final.

Our Grand Prize is a Weekend for Two at the Five-Star Four Seasons Resort & Club at Las Colinas.

Smoaky

If your member name is listed among the top 10 above, I need you to email me immediately.

I need the following information:

Full Name:

Cell-Phone Number:

Mailing Address (including Zip):

Email address:

Thank you.

Smoaky

Smoaky's NCAA Tournament Bracket Madness

Top 10 Standings:

(Championship Game is worth 160-points)

1. Lyons2 (1,290), Final: Kansas 71 Memphis 70

2. GodBlessAmerican (1,260), Final: Kansas 73 Memphis 65

2. Kleeburg (1,260), Final: Kansas 82 Memphis 75

4. Polk1 (1,250), Final: Memphis 65 Kansas 63

4. Morrow2 (1,250), Final: Kansas 70 Memphis 67

4. Hicks1 (1,250), Final: Kansas 73 Memphis 70

Based on the above standings, the Grand Prize will go to Lyons2 if Kansas wins, and Polk1 if Memphis wins.

Our Grand Prize is a Weekend for Two at the Five-Star Four Seasons Resort & Club at Las Colinas.

Smoaky

http://www.smoaky.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=80518

Top 10 Standings: (607 Total Entries)

1. Lyons2-Tim Lyons (1,450)

2. GodBlessAmerican (1,420)

2. Kleeburg (1,420)

3. Morrow2 (1,410)

4. Hicks1 (1,410)

188. David Smoak (980)

Tim Lyons, a 42-year old from Gladewater, won our Grand Prize for the Weekend for Two at the Five-Star Four Seasons Resort & Club at Las Colinas.

Congratulations to Tim, and thanks to everyone who was involved.

Smoaky