Tony Romo Married?

Jessica Simpson Mother: She and Tony Romo Are Married

Atlanta, GA 3/27/2008 07:46 PM GMT (FINDITT)

Jessica Simpson’s mother has reportedly revealed that her daughter has married boyfriend Tony Romo. The singer and her mother Tina were leaving a Los Angeles Chili’s restaurant Tuesday when they were asked is there is a marriage in the future.

Tina laughed and said, “Jessica is already married to Tony. What are you talking about?”

Simpson told TMZ.com, “Well I guess if my mom said it, it must be true!”

Romo and Simpson have been dating since Thanksgiving of last year. If the marriage reports are true, this is the first marriage for the Dallas Cowboys quarterback and the second for Simpson, who was previously married to Nick Lachey.

Guest PhilippiansChapter4Verse6

what does any thinking mind predict happens when, not if, the real Romo plays for a couple of years?

you will see that he is cut and then jessica will look for her free national tv exposure elsewhere. bye, bye

Toni.

Well, it was good making the playoffs. Now it's over. Jessica is going to be at EVERY game. I say after a couple o games he'll be used to it and he'll finally start playing. But i can lay money he wont be as great at first.

Matt Mosley, formerly of DallasCowboys.com and now a writer for ESPN.com and also a radio personality on ESPN 103.3 in Dallas says this is absolutely not true and is ridiculous.... I believe Mosley....

im with you on this one. i will believe him over TMZ.com any day. Doesn't TMZ report celeb gossip?

Also.... you guys aren't seriously blaming Jessica Simpson for the Cowboys misfortune in the playoffs are you? The lost. it happens. see ya next season!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well married or not married she has been a reason for some minor lack of focus during a few games and it just so happens it is the games she is in attendance. That does give a little concern IMO. Hopefully it is just a small non impacting thing this year.

To be honest i think romo would've played the same without Simpson there. He is just a big choker. Everyone i have talked to thinks Romo is Dallas' savior or next great quarterback. I have to disagree. It may be because im not a cowboys fan but just from watching his playoff performances and some of his regular season games, his decision making isn't first class. There is one instance that sticks out in my mind. Against the Giants in the playoffs, he hiked the ball and dropped back into the pocket and had plenty of time but throws the ball away for an intentional grounding. Come on now! His supporting cast has got him where he is today and will continue to carry him untl the playoffs where Dallas will fail miserably again.

To be honest i think romo would've played the same without Simpson there.

I have to agree with you lobo on the fact he might have played the same with or without her there, however, that is all I agree with you on. Tony is a playmaker, and he gets the job done. You made reference to one instance where he got called for an IG, but what about all the positive things he's done since he got to Dallas. I feel he is a pretty solid all around QB and will be around for some time in the NFL. He doesn't let anything affect him whether it's the Media, Jones, or Simpson. He plays the game for the love of it and that shows on the field. IMO with the split RB situation out of the way, they will have a more solid offense, so i got them at least clinching their division and playing in the NFC Championship this year. Just my opinion...

Believe none of what you read and half of what you see... :getlost:

This is great advice and pure wisdom coming from a man who is obviously a gentleman and a scholar. I've had some experience here lately with a neighbor of mine and you should only believe half of what you see.........it's true.

what does any thinking mind predict happens when, not if, the real Romo plays for a couple of years?

you will see that he is cut and then jessica will look for her free national tv exposure elsewhere. bye, bye

Toni.

Wow, you're not a believer in Tony R huh?? How'd you like those numbers he put up last season? Romo has the arm and accuracy to make all the throws. He moves well in the pocket and can take off for a first down when needed. The thing that seperates Romo from other qb's in the league is he's got "IT." You know when you see those guys who have it in their given sport.

Romo has this quality about him that others don't and can make plays that seem impossible...ex: the first down run where he ran back for the ball and fumbled it 50 times before picking it up and running about 25 yards back up the field to pick up like a 4 yard gain for the first down. What other quarterback in the NFL can make that play or better yet would even have the gumption to attempt it?

Romo will be the quarterback for the Cowboys for a long time, and you'll come around I promise. You will drink the Tony R kool-aid and be hooked forever. :)