Need Your Prayers

watznext

The Liberty-Eylau community needs your prayers. One of our softball moms collapsed at home after returning from our softball game in Pittsburg last Friday. She has been in a coma and the doctors told her family last night that she won't recover. Please pray for her family as they face some horrific decisions in the next few days.

Also, one of our freshman students was involved in a car accident over the weekend and his mother was killed.

Please pray that God wrap His arms around these young ones and their families and friends. I know these mom's wouldn't leave their children so soon if they had a choice.

Please continue to pray for these families and these broken hearts.

Our softball mom had life support removed last night and it is my understanding that she has been moved out of ICU into a regular room this morning so her family can stay with her full time.

Love, peace, comfort and grace - Lord please cover each one with each of these.

Just got word that we've lost our softball mom. Please lift the Shelby familly up in your prayers. She leaves behind a loving husband of 40 years, 4 children and numerous grandchildren - all of whom will miss her terribly. She was dearly loved by our community and was a school teacher in Hooks. We have lots of broken hearts that need God's comfort.

Guest Peirazo
The Liberty-Eylau community needs your prayers. One of our softball moms collapsed at home after returning from our softball game in Pittsburg last Friday. She has been in a coma and the doctors told her family last night that she won't recover. Please pray for her family as they face some horrific decisions in the next few days. Also, one of our freshman students was involved in a car accident over the weekend and his mother was killed. Please pray that God wrap His arms around these young ones and their families and friends. I know these mom's wouldn't leave their children so soon if they had a choice.

God's presence NEVER leaves you, YOU leave it. Have faith and stay in his word and your wounds will

be healed.

Guest Peirazo
Just got word that we've lost our softball mom. Please lift the Shelby familly up in your prayers. She leaves behind a loving husband of 40 years, 4 children and numerous grandchildren - all of whom will miss her terribly. She was dearly loved by our community and was a school teacher in Hooks. We have lots of broken hearts that need God's comfort.

Absence from the body means presence with the LORD. From him you come and to him you shall go.

"Willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord." (2 Cor. 5:8)

The Liberty-Eylau community needs your prayers. One of our softball moms collapsed at home after returning from our softball game in Pittsburg last Friday. She has been in a coma and the doctors told her family last night that she won't recover. Please pray for her family as they face some horrific decisions in the next few days.

Also, one of our freshman students was involved in a car accident over the weekend and his mother was killed.

Please pray that God wrap His arms around these young ones and their families and friends. I know these mom's wouldn't leave their children so soon if they had a choice.

my prayers are with you and i will post it on the church bulletin. please advise about the mom that collapsed, hope she has recovered. these children need their mom. heavy hearted in mt. enterprise.

ps. extend our sympathy to all,this is a terrible time i know.MAY GOD BLESS THEM ALL.