LSU dismisses Perrilloux?

I think you know who I meant, but since you're a little slow I'll give you a hint....

rhymes with JaPorkie

Ohh....you are talking about the guy that carried you on his back on the DRIVE two years ago

I think most everyone bet on this horse to finish last in the LSU QB Sweepstakes. I'm a AG, but I was even glad that the Horns didn't get stuck with this joker.

Teh question is .... who gives him ANOTHER chance?

He can transfer to a D-2 school, play one year, get arrested two more times and become the prize recruit for the Cowboys. He seems like he has all the qualities that Jerry Jones covets.

i cant stop laughing over that.

Quarterback Ryan Perrilloux, kicked off LSU's national championship team after repeated off-the-field problems, signed Wednesday with Jacksonville State.

Jacksonville State coach Jack Crowe said he needed an experienced quarterback after dismissing last year's starter for disciplinary reasons. The 21-year-old Perrilloux was a sophomore last season.

"We had to have a quarterback," Crowe said.

Perrilloux was once among the nation's top prospects because of his strong arm and mobility. He was suspended three times over the past year and let go early this month, even though he was expected to start this fall.

Perrilloux played sparingly last season, then starred when Matt Flynn was injured and couldn't start the SEC championship game against Tennessee. Perrilloux was back on the bench for the BCS title game, and Flynn threw four touchdown passes in a 38-24 win over Ohio State.

Guest bleeds
Quarterback Ryan Perrilloux, kicked off LSU's national championship team after repeated off-the-field problems, signed Wednesday with Jacksonville State.

Jacksonville State coach Jack Crowe said he needed an experienced quarterback after dismissing last year's starter for disciplinary reasons. The 21-year-old Perrilloux was a sophomore last season.

"We had to have a quarterback," Crowe said.

Perrilloux was once among the nation's top prospects because of his strong arm and mobility. He was suspended three times over the past year and let go early this month, even though he was expected to start this fall.

Perrilloux played sparingly last season, then starred when Matt Flynn was injured and couldn't start the SEC championship game against Tennessee. Perrilloux was back on the bench for the BCS title game, and Flynn threw four touchdown passes in a 38-24 win over Ohio State.

And the cycle continues. How can this coach expect anything has changed on his team when he replaces one thug with another?

Rejoice is not the right word. I would say that with the way the kid acted in the ARMY All Star game and with the way he toyed with other kids and convincing them to go to schools because he told them he was going there and with the way he outright lied to several schools (not just Texas).....I would say relieved is a better word than rejoiced. As the old saying goes: "What comes around.......goes around". He is his own worst enemy. Good riddance. He is Jacksonville State's problem now and mark my word before it is over...there WILL BE more problems with this guy.

Rejoice is not the right word. I would say that with the way the kid acted in the ARMY All Star game and with the way he toyed with other kids and convincing them to go to schools because he told them he was going there and with the way he outright lied to several schools (not just Texas).....I would say relieved is a better word than rejoiced. As the old saying goes: "What comes around.......goes around". He is his own worst enemy. Good riddance. He is Jacksonville State's problem now and mark my word before it is over...there WILL BE more problems with this guy.

I am so glad LSU got this goofball on national signing day and not my Horns. He's a slug and will never be in the NFL.