New Diana vs Dekalb

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this series?

• New Diana
    • Dekalb

I didn't declare them the winner. Merely stating that i think they have a good bracket to make a run. They have deep pitching and big sticks. Obviously there are other salty clubs. I just think it sets up well for the eagles to advance since the current top ten teams (H.S. and E.F. ) are in the bottom half of the region 3 bracket and N.D. is the only current top 20 team in the top half.

I have seen Diana play several times this season. They are a strong team with with great baseball tradition. However, I have seen several teams from this area with equal or stronger pitching . It's playoff time and we all know that any team can win or lose on a given day.

No Dought! They are really good but Mart is not exactly a push over. We are thinking about Centerville first and I would suggest that Central Heights do the same with Mart. If we get by Centerville and Central Heights gets past Mart, then it will be preseason #1 vs preseason #2. Best of luck to all and congrats to all that have made it this far!!