Predictions on T-High and Highland Park?

I think that THigh will beat them in two, but Highland Park always has plenty of talent. I suggest that THigh stay away from playing in Frisco if they can and THigh better know who the umpires are before picking or agreeing to them. You can bet HP will know the umps and umps are easily intimidated by HP. It's not hard to get hosed when playing the Scots.

Hp in two..

turley will keep em in the game but Texas high D isnt so great.

and hp will put the ball in play, thats all you gotta do against texas high

i'm not big on predictions cause who knows, but if a team just puts it in play against us without hitting the ball, they're going home with a big L.

Hp in two..

turley will keep em in the game but Texas high D isnt so great.

and hp will put the ball in play, thats all you gotta do against texas high

/\ Uneducated prediction. THS will need to wake up their bats but HP will not put the ball in play against Turley or Heathcott and that will be enough for THS to win in two.

we will see, but it is not uneducated..

I will say you seem to be the 2nd Sulphur Springs poster who seems to demand respect for SS, but is

unwilling to give it to other district members. Other than that, your opinion is as valid as any.

Good luck to your Wildcats vs Poteet by the way.

coming from ET i might be a little biased.

but i think our boys from SS have a good chance this week.

what is everyones opinion?

Uh...........did you not post this on 5/4/08 under the thread Sulphur Springs & Poteet......a thread you started?

Seems a little strange you like your chances vs Poteet....but not THS vs Highland Park. You know the same Texas

High team that beat you twice. And the same Poteet team that beat HP twice. What's your rationale????

Not trying to start a war....just think your prediction was made without objectivity. Doesn't matter either way.

Nobody knows how these games will go. You could be 100% correct with your predictions. Personally I hope both

THS & SS advance. I believe both have a fighting chance.

Highland Park has 3 DI players. One will possibly be the best hitter Texas High has faced this year. I like Turley's chances, but Slade hasn't pitched much this year and tends to struggle with his control. I think it's coming down to third game and it could be a slugfest. Too close to call, but if THS plays good defense I like Tigers in 3. Defense and throwing strikes is the key to this series.

I am from SS and I wish Texas High all the luck in the world. If we can't win it all I hope that ya'll do! TH showed nothing but class both times that we played them in baseball this year. There are some wackos from SS posting nonsense on here and they need to stop. Our boys are just going to try and compete and beat Poteet! This nonsense about ten running them needs to stop!

Good luck Coach Hammack!

Good Luck to TH and Lindale!! Play well this week!

I am from SS and I wish Texas High all the luck in the world. If we can't win it all I hope that ya'll do! TH showed nothing but class both times that we played them in baseball this year. There are some wackos from SS posting nonsense on here and they need to stop. Our boys are just going to try and compete and beat Poteet! This nonsense about ten running them needs to stop!

Good luck Coach Hammack!

Good Luck to TH and Lindale!! Play well this week!

thanks cat....good luck to you guys too!

sir panther...

we will see, but it is not uneducated..

come saturday u will call me daddy

How many times have you seen HP play? How many hits did you get off Turley this year?

Show a little respect for the other 11-4A teams and you'll never hear me call you daddy.

deal or no deal...

If THS wins one game I will call you daddy.

If HP owns in two games then you will call me daddy?

I don't do deals, and I will not call you daddy, I had one and he is no longer with us.

I will wish SS the best of luck and I will be rooting for our district to do well during the playoffs.