SSHS vs. Mesquite Poteet

Guest mrse0706

Guest mrse0706

Not only is SS going to win Thursday, they will in a 10 run rule game. Friday will be a win as well. Goodbye Area, hello Regionals!!!!! :thumbsup:

Of course, this is only a PREDICTION from a fan. What do I know about baseball? :blink:

Not only is SS going to win Thursday, they will in a 10 run rule game. Friday will be a win as well. Goodbye Area, hello Regionals!!!!! :thumbsup:

Of course, this is only a PREDICTION from a fan. What do I know about baseball? :blink:

That is crazy talk! Poteet is good but our boys can beat them if they play to their abilities. Like Coach Hammack said in the paper " We need to respect them but not fear them!" I think it will be a good series. If we can get them to 3 games I think we have a good chance of winning!

Guest mrse0706
Good luck in all of your future predicting :D Might not want to go to Vegas.

Anything can happen though. Especially in High School Baseball

Already been to Vegas, thank you. Did quite well. :coolio:

SS will do as well as they want to....which is go to Regionals. See you there!!!!

SS actually outhit them, but there were quite a few walks and Poteet just manufactures runs...they will sacrifice an out everytime someone gets on.

They get Diamond tomorrow, so hopefully they will take it to 3.

TH will bounce back, I think they will win that series.

Did Teddy pitch for Poteet?

If SS can keep them around 5 runs the next 2 games I would not be shocked to see them win both.

This was a very good game between two good schools in Game 1. All three of the pitchers that threw in the game did a great job. Kevin Mabe was solid for SSHS. Teddy did not pitch in Game 1 but played first base. He will pitch in Game 2 against Brittan Diamond in a battle of the aces. This is a must-win for the Wildcats with home field advantage.

No way SS wins a game. They will be lucky not to get run ruled in both.

Sorry Bingo. The game was not a run-rule like you predicted it would be. Might want to go back to the drawing board and figure out a new score. :P

next game should be a good one with both aces going...good luck ss

thats a very fundamentally sound baseball team they played the bounces perfectly.. on their perfect astroturf infield. they're going to be quite surprised at the unpredictability of our field, it's going to be intresting.

I have a feeling that SSHS will come into tonight's game with guns blazing. They know how to deal with adversity and with their ace on the mound we should be in good shape to tie this series up. As long as we get the bats swinging early and play mistake free baseball, the Cats will hopefully send this game into a third game tomorrow at 1 p.m. in Mesquite. I think our pitchers are better if we get to a third game.

Let's see what happens tonight and may the best team win.

Guest mrse0706

I hate to shoot a cannon into your pirate ship, but we are going to play a flawless game tonight. Our ace is the ace for a reason and he will come out with the other 19 boys guns blazing. Be ready, Poteet. It's going to be a long drive home for you.

I hate to shoot a cannon into your pirate ship, but we are going to play a flawless game tonight. Our ace is the ace for a reason and he will come out with the other 19 boys guns blazing. Be ready, Poteet. It's going to be a long drive home for you.

i'm sorry we proved you wrong there mrs e when we were playing error free the game was tied and when the mistakes came the game went. thanks for believing

poteet-7

SSHS-5 final

series poteet 2-0

Sorry Bingo. The game was not a run-rule like you predicted it would be. Might want to go back to the drawing board and figure out a new score. :P

I think I was right on! Poteet sweep and might run rule SS. Good season but its over.