nbfan

Pine Tree Jr. High

Longview

Friday, May 16th

game 1 - 6:00

game 2 - 8:00

Saturday, May 17th

game 3 - if needed

:happy65: Good luck and play hard. :notworthy: We love you, Lady Lions! :flowers:

Well, it seems that NB is well represented on this post. I just wanted to wish Woden good luck in this series also. They are a good group of girls who are very dedicated to softball and it would be great to see them rewarded with a state championship. Most of them have played countless hours of summer ball and have taken lesson after lesson to improve their skills - all while keeping their grades up also.

Good Luck, Woden Lady Eagles!

Not so. NB went to the regional finals against van in 2005 if i am not mistaken.

I got that off the UIL archive page.

Not so. NB went to the regional finals against van in 2005 if i am not mistaken.

when I said "make history" I meant actually winning the region final.

Well, it seems that NB is well represented on this post. I just wanted to wish Woden good luck in this series also. They are a good group of girls who are very dedicated to softball and it would be great to see them rewarded with a state championship. Most of them have played countless hours of summer ball and have taken lesson after lesson to improve their skills - all while keeping their grades up also.

Good Luck, Woden Lady Eagles!

Thats the exact definition of the Harmony lady eagles.