New Boston vs. New Diana

nbfan

Hallsville High School

game 1 - Thursday - May 15th - 7:00

game 2 - Friday - May 16th - 7:00

game 3 - Saturday (if needed)

:happy65: Good Luck Lions, play hard! :notworthy:

Love those Lions!!!!!!!!

All I know is New Boston has 7 different players that have hit homeruns this year, and of the 2 starters that haven't, 1 is a 15 year old that finished in the top 6 in the region in weightlifting and is the strongest guy on the team and can at any moment. So if New Diana pitches around that sophomore kid that's been hitting 400 ft. bombs off every team he's faced in the playoffs, they'll regret it...that's what Hughes Springs did, and the hitter behind him came up and hit a 2 run blast off Teel when NB beat 'em 3-1.

Hughes Springs didn't pitch around anyone. New Boston just played well.

And if they did it wouldn't be the hitter in front of Mayo.

Why don't you speak out of the upper end next time?

Good luck to the New Boston Lions anyway, we are pulling for you.

Hughes Springs didn't pitch around anyone. New Boston just played well.

And if they did it wouldn't be the hitter in front of Mayo.

Why don't you speak out of the upper end next time?

Good luck to the New Boston Lions anyway, we are pulling for you.

You're right, who'd pitch around him? Let's hope ND sees it that way...

JockSupporter Posted Yesterday, 11:12 PM

All I know is New Boston has 7 different players that have hit homeruns this year, and of the 2 starters that haven't, 1 is a 15 year old that finished in the top 6 in the region in weightlifting and is the strongest guy on the team and can at any moment. So if New Diana pitches around that sophomore kid that's been hitting 400 ft. bombs off every team he's faced in the playoffs, they'll regret it...that's what Hughes Springs did, and the hitter behind him came up and hit a 2 run blast off Teel when NB beat 'em 3-1.

Who said anything about Diana pitching around anyone?

Someone is trying to make New Boston a team of hard hitting studs, thats funny. Just average kids playing well and that could change at anytime as it could with any other team. I have not seen anyone that I would want to pitch around. Good luck to both schools tonight. Bring those rubber boots you might need them.

Someone is trying to make New Boston a team of hard hitting studs, thats funny. Just average kids playing well and that could change at anytime as it could with any other team. I have not seen anyone that I would want to pitch around. Good luck to both schools tonight. Bring those rubber boots you might need them.

The Ballpark at Hallsville is in great shape. A tarp was over the infield for 2 days. The outfield is starting to dry pretty good but may still be a little wet at game time.

Taking nothing away from New Boston, but the eagles beaks was in their butts.

:thumbdown: Very poor base running, poor attitudes, and no hitting. :thumbdown:

If my untrained eye can pick this out.....omg

Better luck today N.D.

No doubt, you can play and I still believe in you!!!!! :happy65:

P.S.-

I wasn't too keen on the Diana faithful leaving early. :thumbdown:

Are you guys fair weather fans?

Hope you don't do that to all the kids in all the sports.

Maybe my definition of support is different that most!!!

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True, I couldn't imagine leaving a game early only down 5-0 or 5-1, depending on when they left. My question is, who originally decided to play one game Thursday, one game Friday, and one game Saturday if needed? They need to take into consideration how much money fans are spending on gas and keep that to a minimum if possible, ha...let's go NB, finish 'em off today...