Anyone hiring?

Graduated from college Fall 07 and just completed student teaching. Was wondering if anyone in the East Texas area would be hiring that they knew of or could give me some hints. I have sent in a lot of applications, but any information would help. I have passed my tests (Social Studies Comp. 8-12) and PPR. I want to coach football and baseball mainly but interested in any boys sports. Played high school and some college. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
Graduated from college Fall 07 and just completed student teaching. Was wondering if anyone in the East Texas area would be hiring that they knew of or could give me some hints. I have sent in a lot of applications, but any information would help. I have passed my tests (Social Studies Comp. 8-12) and PPR. I want to coach football and baseball mainly but interested in any boys sports. Played high school and some college. Thanks.

i go to mt.enterprise and i am on the baseball team and we are looking for a new head baseball coach and have had no luck at finding the right one our old one also taught history in i think 6-8th if you are interested the number is 903-822-3721 and that is the athletic department number

:happy65: