What about HS vs Harleton

GoBigBlue

I know HS lost the series but not sure on scores

Harleton won game #2 11-3. It was tied 3-3 going into the 7th and Harleton put 8 on the board in the top of the inning.

Harleton won game #3 8-7. They were down 7-5 and scored 3 in the bottom of 7th to win the series.

Harleton, the runner-up to New Diana (I believe), beat Hughes Springs...and New Boston, the runner-up to Hughes Springs, beat New Diana. New Diana was 22-2, Hughes Springs was like 25-3, both in the top 7 in state, while New Boston started the season 8-8 and 2-4 in District..I'm not sure of Harleton's early record. I"m just makin' the point that ND and HS are great teams, but if you never give up and keep playin', anything can happen...that's why the play the game. Congrats to a good season ND, and good job NB, Buna's tough...and they're next.

Harleton, the runner-up to New Diana (I believe), beat Hughes Springs...and New Boston, the runner-up to Hughes Springs, beat New Diana. New Diana was 22-2, Hughes Springs was like 25-3, both in the top 7 in state, while New Boston started the season 8-8 and 2-4 in District..I'm not sure of Harleton's early record. I"m just makin' the point that ND and HS are great teams, but if you never give up and keep playin', anything can happen...that's why the play the game. Congrats to a good season ND, and good job NB, Buna's tough...and they're next.

Harleton and New Diana tied for District Title(Co-Champs) and New Diana won seed game to draw first round bye.

Harleton is playing ball with pure heart from my perception, with talent and great coaching and it doesn't hurt to have angels in the outfield. :saint:

Good Luck Harleton!!

:flowers:

CBH.........Rip

Wildcats may need "help from above" this weekend vs. Hemphill. The Hornets can hit the ball, Harleton will have to figure out a way to stop them or try to win a slugfest because Hemphill will light the scoreboard.

Unlike HS, Hemphill has 7 of the starting 9 that can hurt you with the bat.