Liberty Eylau vs Spring Hill

pinky1

Spring Hill will be Liberty-Eylau's toughest challenge of the year, but L-E wins in three games. The old cliche is that great pitching and great defense beats great hitting. We shall see. If they only play one game I'll go with L-E, but it's probably Spring Hll's best chance. It would shock me if Spring Hill beats L-E's pitcher and defense twice.

Spring Hill will be Liberty-Eylau's toughest challenge of the year, but L-E wins in three games. The old cliche is that great pitching and great defense beats great hitting. We shall see. If they only play one game I'll go with L-E, but it's probably Spring Hll's best chance. It would shock me if Spring Hill beats L-E's pitcher and defense twice.

Just curious if you have had a chance to see SH play this year...They to have a pretty solid defense..and a pretty solid pitcher...Havent seen the Middlebrooks kid pitch in a couple of years (summer ball) but know all I need to about her...she is an outstanding pitcher with great control...but that is why they play the game...I agree that one game may be SH best chance...but you never know...RC pitcher was pretty solid as well and they (SH) found a way to beat her...It will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes and whose pitcher is the hottest...Just my opinion but no matter who wins they will represent this area well at state.

Just curious if you have had a chance to see SH play this year...They to have a pretty solid defense..and a pretty solid pitcher...Havent seen the Middlebrooks kid pitch in a couple of years (summer ball) but know all I need to about her...she is an outstanding pitcher with great control...but that is why they play the game...I agree that one game may be SH best chance...but you never know...RC pitcher was pretty solid as well and they (SH) found a way to beat her...It will come down to who makes the fewest mistakes and whose pitcher is the hottest...Just my opinion but no matter who wins they will represent this area well at state.

Don't disagree with you at all.

HHHMM So which girls you going to see on Thursday....the ones from SH...lol... :thumbsup:

hard decision, i'm there for both though. it would be a good game even if i didn't know ppl from both sides. good luck to both teams!! :lol:

hard decision, i'm there for both though. it would be a good game even if i didn't know ppl from both sides. good luck to both teams!! :lol:

LE has the best pitcher I have seen this year...great control, great movement...and from what I saw are true sportsman...I like that...SH will might win if they play error free softball and find a way to score 1 to 2 runs...If they do that they have a chance..LE had one earned run tonight but like they say in softball if you dont score any it really doesnt matter if they have 1 or 100....Good Luck Lady Panthers!!! Keep believing! Stay strong! Have faith! and PLAY YOUR STYLE OF BALL

Great game last night! Spring Hill has some great defense and speed on the base paths.

Stay focused Lady Leopards! Nothing less than your best - we believe in you!

agree.... sh defense did a great job last nite.... had a couple of errors that cost them a couple of runs but for the most part got their job done... sh waited a little late to get some sticks going...hope tonight will be just as exciting... maybe sh can get the sticks going a little earlier and make this one a little tougher... play hard, do your job, give 110% plus, win or lose i know that sh is proud of these classy young ladies.... i have to say myself you have represented your district well.... good luck!!!!!!

hats off to the lady leopards :)