The Smoakhouse Forums

Update on Liberty-Eylau and Spring Hill Game 2

LE was home last night in New Boston; they were visitors in Game 2 today, and SH won the flip for Game 3, making LE visitors for the second time today.

Way to go, Lady Leopards!!!

Great gut-check efforts by both teams. Congratulations Spring Hill Lady Panthers - you have a great team and put up a heckuva fight. Classy fans and coaches that crossed the field to congratulate the LE girls and wish them the best of luck next week.

LADY LEOPARDS!!! We love you! Kaylee Treas - what can I say? You have been a force in every game helping to get us on the bus next week. What a couple of series you've had the last two weeks. I can see your Daddy's smile from here.....

Two more games Lady Leopards! Give me all you've got - one game at a time - two more games!!!

congrats Lady Leopards!!! KALE! WIN STATE! I was the Lady Leopards Softball team manager when i was in HS, so this is very special and important to me...i really hope the girls win! bring it on home ladies, add to the stack of Leopard State Championships!

1st of all Congrats to the Lady Leopards. ya'll have a great team. best of luck in state.

congrats to the Lady Panthers. ya'll had a great season. nothing to be ashamed of so keep your heads up and we look forward to next year.

1st of all Congrats to the Lady Leopards. ya'll have a great team. best of luck in state.

congrats to the Lady Panthers. ya'll had a great season. nothing to be ashamed of so keep your heads up and we look forward to next year.

I agree totally!! These Lady Panthers had the best year in school history! 30 wins, Regional Semi Finalist Champions! and they only lose two players.....The way I see it, with everyone coming back they should be strong next year as well....

If only that first inning would have been different....thought the right fielder was going to gun out the first batter before she could get to first...but no one was covering...that one play might have changed to whole mental attitude of the game..but it didnt and I give credit where it is due...LE hit the ball, and at times hit it HARD! The teams that make the fewest mistakes generally walks away with the W....and LE proved that theory correct....Good luck LE!