Need Advice

EASTUNIT

LE's graduation is Thursday night...(sons graduating...yeah son) LE's girls will be in Austin in the State Tourn.

for the record I love my son and am proud of him....but I did go to his kindergarden and jr high graduation so that is 2 out of 3....right?

also I am a big fan of softball and have watched these LE girls play these last 4 yrs, and am proud of them also.....

Does anyone know of good excuses I can tell son and still go to the state tourney, or should I say and watch him graduate?

Please help :wacko:

I spoke with your son, and he said that it would be okay for you to go to the game as long as you stocked the fridge with plenty of refreshments and snacks for a large group. Make sure you call on your way home from the game so he can tidy up a little and run off the the ones who crashed on the floor. P.S. It's not a party until something gets broken!

LE's graduation is Thursday night...(sons graduating...yeah son) LE's girls will be in Austin in the State Tourn.

for the record I love my son and am proud of him....but I did go to his kindergarden and jr high graduation so that is 2 out of 3....right?

also I am a big fan of softball and have watched these LE girls play these last 4 yrs, and am proud of them also.....

Does anyone know of good excuses I can tell son and still go to the state tourney, or should I say and watch him graduate?

It seems to me if you dont have a daughter playing on the LE team then you better be going to your sons graduation. You might be a big fan of softball but your son is your flesh and blood....This one is a no brainer...lol...GOOD LUCK TO LE...YOU KNOCKED OUT MY LADY PANTHER FROM SPRINGHILL...SO BRING HOME THE STATE TITLE!!

WOW......If you have to come on here and ask what you should do then you need more help than any of us can give you.

WOW......If you have to come on here and ask what you should do then you need more help than any of us can give you.

You are correct and I feel ashamed that I would even have to ask such a silly thing, I guess in the excitement of it all I just was not thinking clearly.....

besides I have it worked out now anyway, his mom is going to text me and take a picture just as soon as he crosses the stage and gets his diploma, plus with her recording it. I can watch it over and over again.

What where you all thinking? That I would miss the State Game....maybe yall are the ones that need help

ROTFLMAO - East, you SO crack me up..... I hate everybody doesn't know you as well as I do - 'cause you are one funny man.... :lol:

Give that kid a hug from me after graduation - and tell him to yell really loud when they call my kid's name since she won't be there... Love ya lots Class of 2008!!

We'll try our best to make sure we're still around on Saturday so you can come then.... KALE