Braves moving up

CAPTTIGER

as they get healthier, the atlanta braves are starting to play some great baseball. mvp candidate chipper jones leads the way. if they continue to improve in the health area look out. j. smoltz will have to adapt back to the bullpen, but if they find another starter then the move will help the team. the mets and phillies are dropping back. can the marlins keep up their good play or is it just a matter of time till the braves take over for good.

I am Smoaky.com's biggest Braves fan. While I would love for the Braves to take back what is rightfully theirs, I'm afraid it will not happen if we keep up this abysmal play on the road. For some reason, our bats peace out away from Turner Field, and that is a huge problem. Having already lost the series to Milwaukee, the rest of the current road trip will, in my opinion, give us a good indication of how the Braves will fare this season. I say that knowing full well that Smoltzy, Gonzo, and Soriano are out. The thing is, our bullpen has been surprisingly great in their absence. The Braves will hands-down have the greatest bullpen in the Majors when those three come back. However, without an offensive presence on the road, that won't mean a thing in the long run.