Loving My Lady Leps!

watznext

WOW - it's so difficult trying to decide where to start.... I've watched you all play this game in some form or fashion since tee-ball. It has been my absolute honor! Words can never tell you how much I will miss seeing you all play together. I'll be lost - that's for sure.

I know the true competitor's heart that beats within each one of you and there really is no consolation for you now. BUT - believe it or not - one day in the future, you girls will look back on this season - with all it's ups and downs - and you will be proud of yourselves for such a great accomplishment. I wish just as much as you that you had brought home gold - but it would not be possible for me to be any more proud of you than what I am. It's impossible....

My goodness - just think back over all the heartache and injuries...

We lost a great softball mom and you all spent every waking minute side by side at the hospital through unspeakable pain - and Megan came right back to the field and has shown some of the greatest faith and strength I have EVER seen in a girl her age. And just since the playoffs began, Lacey has played with unrelenting tendonitis in her pitching arm and gone through countless therapy sessions to keep moving forward. Heather has gone through countless therapy sessions for a sore shoulder. Coop has played without a fingernail on her right index finger. Hailey has been living out of a dang hotel for the last month. Nicki broke her nose, had to have surgery to fix it and never missed a game. Lauren was written off after the bone broke through the skin on her finger and she had to have emergency surgery to put it back together - but she worked hard and got herself back to the plate. Kaylee did a phenominal job taking over for her at first base - who knew she could do the splits so well.... haha

If ever a team seemed to have the odds stacked against it - it was this one. And you are the Texas 3A Runner-Ups! Someday you girls will understand just what a fabulous testament that is to your strength, your character and your heart. And, HANDS DOWN, I wouldn't ride the bus back home with any other team in this state - in any classification...

We love you LADIES!!! Hold those heads high and know with certainty that you ARE our CHAMPIONS!!!

There is not much to say after that post. It will be hard looking on the softball fields and basketball courts and not seeing these girls out there. They have been one of the most memorable group of girls I have ever witnessed. They have taken the biggest heartbreaks and turned them into fuel they needed to push them that much harder to get the job done. I don't know how anyone in the stands on L.E.'s side could even try to hold back the tears when, of all people, Megan steps up with two on and two outs. It literally sent chills down my back and still does. That alone shows how much strength these girls have. They lost two heartbreakers to Van in 06, lost another two heartbreakers to Van in 07, and still managed to step up the next year with everything on the line and break through and do better than any other L.E. softball team has ever done. They were not the only ones with tears in their eyes Saturday. Everyone in TK, was heartbroken. But we still know who the best team is One day doesn't prove anything. Our girls have played and beaten some of the best teams (all classes) in TX, LA, AR, and OK. They have left a legacy that I am not sure will ever be matched. Good luck ladies in everything that you do. And no matter what college you go to play for, you will always be Leopards at heart.

We love you girls... and will miss you very much

the bus drivers' Bro in law

There is not much to say after that post. It will be hard looking on the softball fields and basketball courts and not seeing these girls out there. They have been one of the most memorable group of girls I have ever witnessed. They have taken the biggest heartbreaks and turned them into fuel they needed to push them that much harder to get the job done. I don't know how anyone in the stands on L.E.'s side could even try to hold back the tears when, of all people, Megan steps up with two on and two outs. It literally sent chills down my back and still does. That alone shows how much strength these girls have. They lost two heartbreakers to Van in 06, lost another two heartbreakers to Van in 07, and still managed to step up the next year with everything on the line and break through and do better than any other L.E. softball team has ever done. They were not the only ones with tears in their eyes Saturday. Everyone in TK, was heartbroken. But we still know who the best team is One day doesn't prove anything. Our girls have played and beaten some of the best teams (all classes) in TX, LA, AR, and OK. They have left a legacy that I am not sure will ever be matched. Good luck ladies in everything that you do. And no matter what college you go to play for, you will always be Leopards at heart.

We love you girls... and will miss you very much

the bus drivers' Bro in law

Wow.. by know everyone knows who i am.. haha

But all i can say is that yall just brought tears to my eyes.. :) for years and years iv played with these girls ever since tee ball in some form or fashion against or on the same team..13 to 14 years with these girls and now we r all going in different directions.. Ashlee and I have played side by side for YEARS on the vipers and reached most of our goals from winning state twice to winning world series shes been my other middle infielder all threw high school.. And kaylee WOW not only is she the best 3rd baseman i know she is one of the best players/people i know.. Not only can she play 3rd but she stepped up big time when we needed her..And megan idk how she did it.. She is the strongest girl i know and she has the strongest faith of anyone.. She alone has taught me to belive when things get rough.. and HAILEY mann for someone playing 4 years that girl grew to love the sport and grew to be a GREAT softball player with a great heart like shes been playing all her life..Coop man big things come in small packages for sure.. anytime we were in a tight spot coop we would be up to bat and knock it to the fence and she too stepped up when we needed her! lauren wow she had pins in her finger batting come on now that girl is tuff.. and mercedes to be a sophomore with 7 seniors nd to step up and do as good of a job as she does deserves props.. LACEY she is a great leader no matter what she says.. If i mess up i want someone to tell me about it.. not tell me its okay! lol she is the best pitcher in texas to me and shes gonna do GREAT in college.. and heather wow we gave her such a hard time but she hung in there.. and never yelled back at us one time!! I have no idea how im gonna take not playing on the field with these girl i grew up with.. ill prolly be lost for a couple summers haha.. But hey we got the best graduation we could possibly ask for! we ended on a softball field :)

And im SOOO proud to be a Lady Leopard

and im proud to be a part of such a legacy :)

i love you girls

good luck in college my fellow seniors hopefully we will continue playing ball and playing against one another :)

:happy65:

Wow.. by know everyone knows who i am.. haha

But all i can say is that yall just brought tears to my eyes.. :) for years and years iv played with these girls ever since tee ball in some form or fashion against or on the same team..13 to 14 years with these girls and now we r all going in different directions.. Ashlee and I have played side by side for YEARS on the vipers and reached most of our goals from winning state twice to winning world series shes been my other middle infielder all threw high school.. And kaylee WOW not only is she the best 3rd baseman i know she is one of the best players/people i know.. Not only can she play 3rd but she stepped up big time when we needed her..And megan idk how she did it.. She is the strongest girl i know and she has the strongest faith of anyone.. She alone has taught me to belive when things get rough.. and HAILEY mann for someone playing 4 years that girl grew to love the sport and grew to be a GREAT softball player with a great heart like shes been playing all her life..Coop man big things come in small packages for sure.. anytime we were in a tight spot coop we would be up to bat and knock it to the fence and she too stepped up when we needed her! lauren wow she had pins in her finger batting come on now that girl is tuff.. and mercedes to be a sophomore with 7 seniors nd to step up and do as good of a job as she does deserves props.. LACEY she is a great leader no matter what she says.. If i mess up i want someone to tell me about it.. not tell me its okay! lol she is the best pitcher in texas to me and shes gonna do GREAT in college.. and heather wow we gave her such a hard time but she hung in there.. and never yelled back at us one time!! I have no idea how im gonna take not playing on the field with these girl i grew up with.. ill prolly be lost for a couple summers haha.. But hey we got the best graduation we could possibly ask for! we ended on a softball field :)

And im SOOO proud to be a Lady Leopard

and im proud to be a part of such a legacy :)

i love you girls

good luck in college my fellow seniors hopefully we will continue playing ball and playing against one another :)

:happy65:

Go Lady Lep's yall did an excellent job yall have been great people to be around. expecially yall were great friends for my sister