Who Would Benefit?

Fivehead

Sideliner, Middle, Mantle and any other hard-shell left wingers or dewy-eyed young liberal idealists, these questions are for you and you alone. Please answer either Democrat or Republican to each question, with no other elaboration.

Which party would it benefit in the upcoming election if all violence ceased in Iraq and we were able to proclaim complete victory?

Which party would it benefit in the upcoming election if we captured Osama Bin Laden?

Which party would it benefit in the upcoming election if oil prices returned to 50-60 dollars a barrel?

Please, liberal democrats only. Right wingers, please respect their space and allow each of them to answer before chiming in.

Thank you,

Fivehead

Sorry, I couldn't help but look. It's kind of like putting a "Don't Touch" sign on something; you want to touch it so badly.

The obvious answer to all of your questions would be the Republican party because it seems anytme something goes wrong in this country, the president is blamed to an extent. The people that would most benefit from your questions are the American people.

Sideliner, Middle, Mantle and any other hard-shell left wingers or dewy-eyed young liberal idealists, these questions are for you and you alone. Please answer either Democrat or Republican to each question, with no other elaboration.

Which party would it benefit in the upcoming election if all violence ceased in Iraq and we were able to proclaim complete victory?

Which party would it benefit in the upcoming election if we captured Osama Bin Laden?

Which party would it benefit in the upcoming election if oil prices returned to 50-60 dollars a barrel?

Please, liberal democrats only. Right wingers, please respect their space and allow each of them to answer before chiming in.

Thank you,

Fivehead

First of all, with two jobs, I don't scour this site obsessively like I did months -- or rather, years ago. So you get your answer now.

Secondly, I am absolutely NOTHING you described in your first paragraph. Your mindset is that if anyone questions anything you have to say or offer the slightest variance in opinion, you go ape nuts and label people. I am not a Republican, Democrat, conservative, liberal, moderate, fence-rider or anything else you might want to call me. My beliefs scatter all over the place, and I try my best to align said beliefs with a Christ-like life. I do not align myself with any person, party or label.

I couldn't care less what party benefits from what. I abhor political parties and everything that is involved with them.

The best (and only) answer to your questions is this: the people of this country. Because that's who it's all about, right? For some reasons, politicians seem to forget that tiny detail.

And the point you are trying to prove is?

I would suspect that he's pointing out that there is one party that is, at least by rhetoric, attempting to prevent most of those things. That would be the Democrat party.

In particular, it's leaders are trying to declare a loss in Iraq, despite amazing progress. And they continue to propogandize the US entry into Iraq, despite general agreement at the time.

And its Congressional members are trying to prevent America from recovering oil to add to the supply of the market to lower oil prices.

Guest bleeds
Since the misty eyed liberals can't elaborate on their answers, can they "chime" in like the right wing radicals have been instructed? Just wondering. :getlost:

That's "dewy"-eyed liberals, and it's obvious you either don't understand the questions, or if you do, haven't figured out the answers. And since you can't answer, as is the MO of the liberal, you attack.

That's "dewy"-eyed liberals, and it's obvious you either don't understand the questions, or if you do, haven't figured out the answers. And since you can't answer, as is the MO of the liberal, you attack.
If from my post ANYTHING is made obvious to you, you may be a little quick to jump to conclusions. Which seems to be you're MO. The question was not asked of me, hence no answer. I do know the answers to the questions. Which by the way are moot. I did not attack. Just asked a simple question. To simply answer Dem or Rep would be speculation. The truth is, the party that would benefit would be the party who the American people THINK or responsible. Which truthfully would be neither. They are too devided on the war. If our troops started coming home and Bush claimed victory, most people would only care about the coming home part. No advantage to either. Not much either party can do to get half price oil on the market. It is worth what you can get for it. 130 +. That aint going to change as long as we're paying it. And how could either benefit from capturing BinLaden. The voters know McCain and Obama are not out looking for him first hand. All moot and only answered with opinion, which needs elaboration. I am done chiming. Now those on the narrow road can chime some more.

Guest bleeds

^Easy there killer. I may have misread your post. If so, sorry.

But the fact is there is an answer to the questions. And that answer is actully two part:

Neither party, but all Americans.

But the liberals have politicized these issues to the point they are no longer interested in what is best for all Americans, only what is best for their party, and their candidate.

When the Liberal-controlled Congress goes out of its way to okay drilling at at time when drilling is needed most, it shows they are out of touch. And yet, they want to bash the President for high oil prices. Not only do they not want to do anything to actually lower prices, it is important to them prices continue to climb. A high misery factor plays right into the hands of the liberal politicians, as admitted by BHO just this past week when he was asked about skyrocketing gas prices. His answer, "We would have seen a more gradual increase."

When the liberal-controlled media goes out of its way to not tell the whole truth about Iraq and Afghanistan, it is obvious they are not interested in what is best for America, only what is best for their party and their candidate. If they can keep the truth about the successes of the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan from the American people, they can tell them whatever they want.

When the only retort liberals have when confronted with the truth about the successes in Iraq and Afganistan is "But you can't even catch Usama Bin Laden", it shows they are so out of touch with the reality of USL, that they can't even see capturing him does nothing to reduce AQ. They have hundreds of Islamo-fascist leaders waiting to take his place, each as blood-thirsty and disrepectful of human life as he. They don't care, or don't understand that the only way to beat AQ is to beat AQ.

Guest bleeds
They are obvious to me as well. I gave my honest answer. Just not without elaborating. I am not even a regular intellectual. Much less an Obama one. I don't think anything could benefit you're party enough in the general election to win it. I know you guys like to point out that its close in the polls and all. But in the end, I don't think it will be close. Practice saying President Obama so it won't be so hard for you in Nov. And I hate kool-aid.lol

You might want to go back and reread my response. I removed my initial post so you wouldn't think I was jumping to conclusions.

So what you are telling us is the questions were in fact directed at you? Althought your name was not mentioned by name, seems like you might have fit in the collective "dewy-eyed liberals" catagory.

Yeah, I'll be saying "Can't believe anyone actually thought we'd be saying President Obama."

You might want to go back and reread my response. I removed my initial post so you wouldn't think I was jumping to conclusions.

So what you are telling us is the questions were in fact directed at you? Althought your name was not mentioned by name, seems like you might have fit in the collective "dewy-eyed liberals" catagory.

Yeah, I'll be saying "Can't believe anyone actually thought we'd be saying President Obama."

lol Ok. Just practice mouthing the words Pres. Obama. Its ok if you do it out of context.

lol Ok. Just practice mouthing the words Pres. Obama. Its ok if you do it out of context.

As much as I would like to be saying Pres. Obama it will not be happening. If the Dems were truly liberal maybe so. I know too many life long dems who will not vote for him just because he is a black man, Thats not a Lib.

Guest bleeds
Is there somethng wrong with that? Blacks are voting for him because he IS black at greater than 90%.

Could it be that in order to get elected, Obama had no choice but to make this about race? If so, it would seem he thinks he can get the number of black democrats to vote for him at a higher rate than that of the number of white democrats not voting for him.

It would be interesting to see a stat on the number of registered black voters in 2008 vs the number of registered black voters in 2004. Therein may lie the stat that will determine this race.

But, make no mistake, the numbers prove it is about race.

O.K. Since no liberal bothered to answer the first questions directly, I have 3 new ones.

1. Which political party would it benefit in the upcoming elections if gas went to $5.00 a gallon and beyond?

2. Which political party would it benefit in the upcoming elections if the war in Iraq took a turn for the worse and American casualties increased?

3. Which political party would it benefit in the upcoming elections if the economy took an actual downturn (rather than the slowed growth we have experienced lately)?

Please answer either Republican or Democrat with no further elaboration.

P.S. The answer to the first three questions: 1. Republican 2. Republican 3. Republican

Once again, I await your answers on needles and pins.