Who Would Benefit?

Fivehead

O.K. Since no liberal bothered to answer the first questions directly, I have 3 new ones.

1. Which political party would it benefit in the upcoming elections if gas went to $5.00 a gallon and beyond?

2. Which political party would it benefit in the upcoming elections if the war in Iraq took a turn for the worse and American casualties increased?

3. Which political party would it benefit in the upcoming elections if the economy took an actual downturn (rather than the slowed growth we have experienced lately)?

Please answer either Republican or Democrat with no further elaboration.

P.S. The answer to the first three questions: 1. Republican 2. Republican 3. Republican

Once again, I await your answers on needles and pins.

Please tell me how either party would benefit from any of these scenarios. Are we to beleive there is someone in Washington just waiting to say, "I told you so?" With Bush being a "lame duck" president, it would seem to me the Democrats would be taking the majority of bad press because they have majority in congress. Obama keeps preaching about change - he's right. Let's change congress because they aren't getting anything done without putting financial strain on Middle America.

Guest bleeds
Let's change congress because they aren't getting anything done without putting financial strain on Middle America.

Therein lies the problem. All middle American ever does is talk about changing Congress. We never do it. We should all be making calls and sending messages to our elected officials informing them they will be required to cut spending, cut programs, increase defense spending, and cut taxes, or they WILL be replaced. Plain and simple.

They have forgotten about "we the people". They have forgotten they were elected to be our voice in DC. They scurry to politicize every single issue so they can try to convince us it's the other party's fault. When gas is $4.00 a gallon, and one party won't allow drilling, and the only reason they can give is "corporate greed", then they are out of touch and should be replaced. We "we the people" are forced to subsidize out of wedlock babies and thus encourage the behavior, then those who pander to the poor by protecting those programs in order to buy votes should be replaced. When we are forced to put up with a gay and lesbian and transgendered caucus in Congress because we don't have the representative who will expose that for what it is because he/she doensn't want to lose votes, then they should be run out of town.

I'm sick of PC. And I'm even sicker of those who sit and complain and do nothing about it.

My congressional repressentative will get their letters tomorrow. Will yours?

I get an e-mail from Jeb Hensarling about once every two weeks that lets me know what is going on in Congress. I've personally e-mailed him a few times with a response back within the week. He seems to be for the people that he represents. I will be e-mailing him about this gay caucus; what an embarassment to the US.