Interesting Email forward

bigdawg16

Thought it was interesting even if it is a forwarded email

Lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality

that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back.

These events are actual events from history.

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by

Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by

Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by

During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by

In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by

In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by

In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by

In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers.

Thousands of people were killed by

Muslim male extremists between the of 17 and 40.

In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against

In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it--

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us,

airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people...

Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and

Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss,

but leave

Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40

alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

According to The Book of Revelation:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power,

he will destroy everything.

And Now:

For the award winning

Act of Stupidity

Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet --

The Presidency of the United states of America

A Muslim

Male

Extremist

Between

the ages

of 17 and 40.

Have the American People completely lost their Minds, or just their Power of Reason ???

Guest Sideliner

Barack Obama

Born: 4-Aug-1961

Birthplace: Honolulu, HI [1]

There goes the 17-40 theory.

According to The Book of Revelation:

The Anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power,

he will destroy everything.

I may not be the most biblically literate Christian and I would never vote for the guy, but I can't find this description in any of the several different Bibles that I own.

Not tired and old to me..... Bill Clinton is still the sleaze that tarnished the office and was impeached!!!!!!!

Go read your history because the office was well beyond tarnished before Bill came in. JFK was messing around with Miss Monroe and even his brother was fooling around with her.

Andrew Johnson was impeached and was 1 vote away from being removed due to some of the politics going on between the congress and him.

Andrew Jackson removed native americans from their lands after basically having disregard for the Supreme Court.

Thomas Jefferson was having an affair with Sally Hemmings, one of his slaves and even fathered a child through intercourse.

George Washington is not as a beautiful person as people make him out to be in public schools. He was at times rude and arrogant beyond belief.

Go read your history because the office was well beyond tarnished before Bill came in. JFK was messing around with Miss Monroe and even his brother was fooling around with her.

Andrew Johnson was impeached and was 1 vote away from being removed due to some of the politics going on between the congress and him.

Andrew Jackson removed native americans from their lands after basically having disregard for the Supreme Court.

Thomas Jefferson was having an affair with Sally Hemmings, one of his slaves and even fathered a child through intercourse.

George Washington is not as a beautiful person as people make him out to be in public schools. He was at times rude and arrogant beyond belief.

Just so you know, Bill Clinton was not impeached for doing a cigar trick with an intern just 3 years past the age of consent.

He was impeached (one of only two Presidents ever impeached) for lying under oath. That's called purjury, and there are lots of people doing time for purjury right now. Not only that, but Clinton lied directly to the American people. While wagging his finger, I might add.

As for the rest, my God. I guess now I understand why Michelle Obama is only recently proud to be an American. :rolleyes:

My gosh man! Lets shine a light on your life and see how you measure up. None of the people you mentioned are perfect. But the last two are founding fathers whom we should hold great respect for and thank God for every day! Without either of these men this country would not have been established. And how dare you compare Clinton to them! As far as your statements on George Washington, did you know him personally or was he a friend of a friend. And even if he was as you say, don't you think he would have had to be a strong personality to accomplish what he did? We are in no position to judge our founding fathers, because we have no idea what they actually went through. Take your Michelle Obamish hate somewhere else!!

Guest bleeds

I am astounded that someone can actually be a student at a major university and post horse droppings like this.

Your boy Clinton was a tarnish on the office of the President. He was a liar, a philanderer, an adulterer, a globalist, and obviously a terrible judge of women.

Hey bud, come here....I have a question for ya:

"How else do you father a child?" Certainly not through the back door.......

Don't know what they're teachin' you boys up there in Lubbock but don't sound like much of an education to me.

I do know that the position of King was offered to George Washington after America gained its independence, and he turned it down. I doubt many would have done the same.

The office of President was tarnished by Nixon and Clinton. Nixon tried to use the office as a way to carry out his personal vendettas against his "enemies". Clinton used it to fulfill his illicit fantasy life. The ones you listed pale in comparison to the masters....... :rolleyes:

^Unless he's got some weird fetish for cankles. All the women that he's been with have had a good set of cankles on them. gross.gifInsert vomit Icon here because I can't find it.

There it is Lhorn

I am astounded that someone can actually be a student at a major university and post horse droppings like this.

I'm not. That's all that the mush minded youth of today are taught in any school....especially in a university. America is evil and the rest of the world is good. They don't learn anything else......A university degree is a waste of time and money. I didn't learn anything in my college years that I didn't already know before I entered.