Whitehouse Basketball Coaching Search Update (June 18th)...

Smoaky

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If youre talking about carr, ur mistaken. tatum does not have near the athletes of the past. i watched them play summer league a couple of weeks ago..and it was just bad...thats all i have to say..WO beat them by like 35 or 40. if i was Carr and i got offered, id have to get out now.

When Sabine played Tatum this week they were full of athletes. The thing with summer league is you never seem to play with a full squad or against a full squad. Very hard to compare teams without all their players. With the style Tatum always plays they will be a tough game no matter what with the athletes they always have.

I heard Avery Johnson was going to apply :happy65:

just a word of warning Mr Thinker....

Avery loves the vets, so baby beavers all those super juniors will be on the pine so the seniors can get all the burn.

And if Bullard has any 7' freaks of nature that can run the floor and bomb threes like nobody has ever done at that size...well you can kiss that goodbye too since they will be down on the block trying to be Timmy Duncan.

So if turning the team into old, nonathletic and slow is your style...GENRAL is your man.

get ready for lots and lots of ISO offense with your pg(j kidd) who isn't known for shooting spotting up on the weak side looking for jumpers

Hey guys the Spirit is right.....just got a phone call and Tomlin took the job in whitehouse. :thumbsup: Good Luck RT hope all goes well and we will miss you when we take that trip to Austin :happy65:

onlooker, here at White Oak weve had many great players. hence playoffs 13 years in a row and 9 district championships in that span. Yes carr was good but he was not the last good player. and we would love to play tatum next year. run them up and down the floor.

ok my bad