💩 Shelia Jackson Lee's greatest hits

RufusJones

The whole nation knows Bush and the Republicans caused the depression just like every time they control govt Hoover, Nixon, Reagan, Bush1, Bush2 all caused either severe recessions or severe depressions and shipped all the good jobs overseas, all of which you ignore. Just becuz a guy is white does not mean he's your friend or works for your best interest, when are you going to learn this??? 60,000 factories gone and tens and tens of millions of jobs lost becuz of your guys. Nice job.

You don't get it... nothing new there.

You seem to be under the belief that anyone who disagrees with you is a liar....newsflash: DEMOCRATS ARE MARXIST COMMUNISTS....THEIR POLICIES PROVE THAT TO ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE AT ALL........and her RACE has absolutely ZERO to do with her being a complete moron......so take your race card and shove it......

That is not christian talk sir. I'm being serious here. I have seldom heard a preacher such as yourself speak in such a rude manner. And I posted a question about slavery and I believe you were the only one to reply, so that proves the general sentiment around this forum for people of color. When you start criticizing white Republicans for all the corrupt acts they've done instead of harping on mainly the black Dems, then I may believe you and your forum don't have a problem with race. Your posts of the past,taken as a whole speak volumes of evidence. By the way, I'm still waiting on you to provide proof of your slanderous charges that I am unemployed or on welfare....so far you're a NO SHOW

That is not christian talk sir. I'm being serious here. I have seldom heard a preacher such as yourself speak in such a rude manner. And I posted a question about slavery and I believe you were the only one to reply, so that proves the general sentiment around this forum for people of color. When you start criticizing white Republicans for all the corrupt acts they've done instead of harping on mainly the black Dems, then I may believe you and your forum don't have a problem with race. Your posts of the past,taken as a whole speak volumes of evidence. By the way, I'm still waiting on you to provide proof of your slanderous charges that I am unemployed or on welfare....so far you're a NO SHOW

Obviously, you've never heard of the Reverend Jeremiah Wright. You want rude, I can show you tons of video of HIM being rude. But I'm sure you wouldn't want to talk about him now would you.

Democrats are not communists. You need to stop lying. and plus, you sure it's not her color that you have a problem with ? cuz I don't see you and your lil buddies here gripeing much about the Republicans when they do stupid stuff like the depression they caused in 2008 (Bush)

LOL, sorry there but the Republicans aren't the ones who caused the collapse in 2008. But hey, don't take my word for it...let the Democrats make my case for me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqYY72PeRM

Ahh yes, don't you just LOVE youtube? Now then, how do you spin that one?

Oh and by the way, why don't you pay REAL close attention to former President Bill Clinton at the 8:14 mark on this video. Even HE says that the blame for your so called "collapse" in 2008 was the democrats fault.

Oops.

You are the one who's a low information voter and you apparently are totally ignorant of your history also. Let me school you...the party that was in power in the late 1920s when the Great Depression occurred was the Republicans and the president then was Herbert Hoover(Republican). Roosevelt was elected because the people were extremely angry at the Republican policies which led to the Great Depression. Also, Herman Cain is a REPUBLICAN, so you just admitted you are Republican and North Dallas is one of the most arrogant and high-toned areas of Texas. There are few black politicians there or even black citizens there. You are a Republican propaganda artist who has problems with the truth. Since you live in North Dallas, why don't you drive over to your buddy George W Bush's extravagant mansion and ask him why he skipped out on his war debt he ran up (11 Trillion ). Or maybe also ask him why he ditched his FAKE ranch like right after he finished as president.

LOL, Bush didn't skip out on his war debt. He did his two terms and because of the Constitution, could not run again. Now then, when Bush left the White House, the national debt wasn't at 11 trillion dollars. I know that you want to "attempt" to minimize the total debt attributed to Obama, but it isn't going to work. The National debt was somewhere under 10 trillion when Bush left...it was above 5 trillion when Clinton left office, so do the math.

Also, what is your problem with Herman Cain? it wouldn't happen to be the color of his skin would it?

LOL, Bush didn't skip out on his war debt. He did his two terms and because of the Constitution, could not run again. Now then, when Bush left the White House, the national debt wasn't at 11 trillion dollars. I know that you want to "attempt" to minimize the total debt attributed to Obama, but it isn't going to work. The National debt was somewhere under 10 trillion when Bush left...it was above 5 trillion when Clinton left office, so do the math.

Also, what is your problem with Herman Cain? it wouldn't happen to be the color of his skin would it?

You're a liar. The whole nation saw how in 2008 your bud george Bush and the Republicans plunged us into the depression. Can't admit when your side flubs up can ya.

That's true but it bought LBJ a bunch of votes with our tax dollars.

PROOF ???

You're a liar. The whole nation saw how in 2008 your bud george Bush and the Republicans plunged us into the depression. Can't admit when your side flubs up can ya.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IyqYY72PeRM

Well, right there is the link. Not only proving that I'm not a liar, but that former President Bill Clinton actually agrees with me. So I guess you're going to call Bill Clinton a liar as well. LOL.

Either way, a win for me.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=IyqYY72PeRM

Well, right there is the link. Not only proving that I'm not a liar, but that former President Bill Clinton actually agrees with me. So I guess you're going to call Bill Clinton a liar as well. LOL.

Either way, a win for me.

America saw with their own eyes how you Republicans sent us into the depression in 2008. That's not something you guys can hide. so yes you are a liar. we were losing 800,000 jobs a month under Bush. Everybody saw that. You ignored it.

America saw with their own eyes how you Republicans sent us into the depression in 2008. That's not something you guys can hide. so yes you are a liar. we were losing 800,000 jobs a month under Bush. Everybody saw that. You ignored it.

Are you really that misinformed? GWB was not responsible for the housing crash and the sub-prime lending that triggered the recession. It was Barney Frank and Chris Dodd, Schumer and the rest of the dimocrats. Bush tried to reform those programs numerous times and was stonewalled by the dims. Liberalism is responsible for the loss of jobs, not GWB.

Apparently, you didn't watch the video. But of course, if you're calling me a liar then you're also calling Bill Clinton a liar. So, how does it feel to call Bill Clinton a liar when he clearly places the blame on the democratic congress?

Like I said, a win / win for me.

Now then, you say that we were losing 800,000 jobs a month under Bush. Then please explain how the unemployment numbers under Obama were higher than under Bush?

That must mean that we were losing more than 800,000 jobs a month under Obama.

It will be fun watching you "attempt" to spin this one.

Or, even better watching you "dodge" it.

Apparently, you didn't watch the video. But of course, if you're calling me a liar then you're also calling Bill Clinton a liar. So, how does it feel to call Bill Clinton a liar when he clearly places the blame on the democratic congress?

Like I said, a win / win for me.

Now then, you say that we were losing 800,000 jobs a month under Bush. Then please explain how the unemployment numbers under Obama were higher than under Bush?

That must mean that we were losing more than 800,000 jobs a month under Obama.

It will be fun watching you "attempt" to spin this one.

Or, even better watching you "dodge" it.

Bump, just for LakeOThePines. I knew he / she would dodge it.

When you start criticizing white Republicans for all the corrupt acts they've done instead of harping on mainly the black Dems, then I may believe you and your forum don't have a problem with race. Your posts of the past,taken as a whole speak volumes of evidence.

Your level of complete ignorance never ceases to amaze me......IF you had TRULY read any of my past posts you would recognize just how truly ignorant your post above makes you look......so YOU, who call the rest of us liars, have either been exposed as a liar yourself from your above statement, or you truly ARE as ignorant as we all believe you to be...... :P

Okay, MR. MISUNIFORMED... Bush did not cause a depression. It was the Democrat Congress that allowed all that mess to happen... and then at the helm of it all....guess what...a liberal..and I betcha you don't even have a clue who the heck it was...awww....

What does "misuninformed" mean?

• Mr. P changed the title to 💩 Shelia Jackson Lee's greatest hits