DAINGERFIELD VS. ALANTA

DfieldTigerTuff

Daingerfield or Alanta  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

• Daingerfield Tigers
    • Alanta Rabbits

I personally grew up and played with these guys from atlanta.. If Demon Haire can stay healthy and the line can holdem up for a few seconds, atlanta is going to be very solid. A mix up in the coaching staff but i predict coach melton to take atlanta and get them back to the good ole days!!! my prediction?? atlanta delivers the mail 21-14

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wucky Wabbits Feet smothered in a splendid carrot gravy w/ a side of I toleyaso and a nice cool Can AWoopas to quench even the meanest of thirsts.. We wrap this delicious deal up with a Brahma Brownie as a teaser for the upcoming Friday Night Out !!

you know....i really have missed some of these games like this. thanks to UIL realignment and our pre-season schedules over the last several years we haven't had any good rivalry games for a while. with the exception of LE which is always a goodie. i hope coach Bennett can get LK rocking along again. i'd love to have Jefferson, Daingerfield and LK back on the schedules from now on, even if it's in pre-season. those games have always filled the stands and brought out the best in both teams.

btw....i believe we'll have crow on a stick being served on the visitors side of the consession stand for you guys. bring a healthy appitite too...there'll be plenty :w00t:

you know....i really have missed some of these games like this. thanks to UIL realignment and our pre-season schedules over the last several years we haven't had any good rivalry games for a while. with the exception of LE which is always a goodie. i hope coach Bennett can get LK rocking along again. i'd love to have Jefferson, Daingerfield and LK back on the schedules from now on, even if it's in pre-season. those games have always filled the stands and brought out the best in both teams.

btw....i believe we'll have crow on a stick being served on the visitors side of the consession stand for you guys. bring a healthy appitite too...there'll be plenty :w00t:

Crow's an acquired taste and over the last few years we've come accustom to it.. We're more than happy to take our fare share of it after a hard fought contest... Its up there on the list of our favorite dishes, its a close 3rd behind Brahma Burgers and dem good ole Corny Dogs (HS).. ;)

dfield 44

bunnies 12 (0 if the dfield defense is as good as they say)

kevnasty...please put a shirt on...the a/c is obviously causing your brain to freeze and make ridiculous statements such as this one. :homer:

Guest JAKEBRAKE

I guess i'll go ahead and chime in on this. I was waiting for the starting QB to be named. Daignerfield has speed all over the field, especially on defense. The offense will be young, but the upside and potential is endless, it's just gonna be on them to see how good they want to be. I do believe that the defense will have to carry the team for a few games while the offense comes together, but I have no doubt that the offense will come together, and when that happens, everyone better look out. I love the size and speed that is on offense, this will be one of the most athletic teams that we've put on the field in a long time, and this defense has the potential to be one of the best to play on friday nights around here in a long time. With that said, my biggest fear is not the offense itself or the ability of the offense, it's the guy in the pressbox. I would feel so much better if Bowman was calling the plays instead of the other guy, I don't think I will ever have a warm fuzzy with him as a coach. I hope I am proven wrong, and if i am, I will be the first to admit and give him the kudos he deserves. After all that I will go with the Tigers, 20-6. Defense too strong and these Rabbits aren't the rabbits of yesteryear.

Dtigers-28

Arabbs-14

just a guess after reading the posts. sounds like alot of speed. i beleive it.

i don't know much about ATL's new coach. the 2003 state champ rabbits left a lasting impression on me. i watched all the playoff games, (except the vernon game in FW.)

<br />all you guys are KILLING ME!!!! point spreads from 1 to 44 and the tigers pitching a shut-out against us on OUR home field? <br /><br />BRING IT!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Ohhhhh......You can best believe to the fullest extent of believing that we are going to bring it. We're going to bring it like its never been brought before.

<br /><br /><br />

Ohhhhh......You can best believe to the fullest extent of believing that we are going to bring it. We're going to bring it like its never been brought before.

Ohhhhh You can sure believe the Rabbs are gonna be bringing it also. Cause this team and the fans are as excited and pumped up as I have seen in long time. You may bring it but you just might be taking it right back to Daingerfield to use on another day.

Atlanta 17

D-Field 10

We should put a disclaimer on every one of Nasty's posts... LOL, but he's a "passionate" fan, so I'll just use that excuse...

While I do believe we can beat ATL, I do not see us scoring 40+, last years offense 10 games deep wouldn't score 40 on ATL.. ATL may not be the team they were 5 years ago, but they're surely no Redwater either... If we do win this game we'll hafta earn it.. I'll say 28 points will be enough to win this game and if either offense scores more than that I'd be surprised !!

*My last serious post of this thread, from here on out its nothing but SMACK !!!

Tigers 27

Waskilly Wabbits 21

We should put a disclaimer on every one of Nasty's posts... LOL, but he's a "passionate" fan, so I'll just use that excuse...

While I do believe we can beat ATL, I do not see us scoring 40+, last years offense 10 games deep wouldn't score 40 on ATL.. ATL may not be the team they were 5 years ago, but they're surely no Redwater either... If we do win this game we'll hafta earn it.. I'll say 28 points will be enough to win this game and if either offense scores more than that I'd be surprised !!

*My last serious post of this thread, from here on out its nothing but SMACK !!!

Tigers 27

Waskilly Wabbits 21

This game is a family rivalry for me. I went to school in Atlanta and my sister went to Daingerfield now my little nephew is gong to Daingerfield. So I wont have to go against the Rabbs in this one untill he gets up a few grades. But that will still be a while.

SLIKK....i know it's supposed to be a bigtime slap at my beloved Rabb's but that flipping Avatar or yours cracked me up when i saw it. :lol: btw....if the rabbit looks that bad, the tiger must be in the morgue!

SLIKK....i know it's supposed to be a bigtime slap at my beloved Rabb's but that flipping Avatar or yours cracked me up when i saw it. :lol: btw....if the rabbit looks that bad, the tiger must be in the morgue!

This stuff ain't worth doing if you can't have a good laugh or two !! :thumbsup: Good Luck to you guys tonight, all I wanna see is a well played game with no injuries.. if that happens we both win, but the Tigers will have more points, LOL !!