Tatum @ Hallsville 8/29/08 7:30 pm

onlooker

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mean any disrepect to Tatum, but Hallsville will take this one by at least two TD's. AJ Jones will have a huge game. Tatum is just out of their league in this match up this year.

observant you are my young padawan, out of their league tatum is, a 4a team halsville is :lol:

but that will not mean anything this friday night!

Don't mean any disrepect to Tatum, but Hallsville will take this one by at least two TD's. AJ Jones will have a huge game. Tatum is just out of their league in this match up this year.

I know what ya mean. We have heard the same thing for the last 3 years. Yes we lost Pollard and Blackmon, but the year before that it was Creer and D-Mo and the year before that it was.... well, you get the picture.

observant you are my young padawan, out of their league tatum is, a 4a team halsville is :lol:

but that will not mean anything this friday night!

Help! I need an interpreter for onlookers post..............lol

And dirtybird, I get your message, but my point is, even great programs like Tatum's will have down years and I just don't see the playmakers to make it happen for you this year. Nothing to be ashamed of, just no Blackmons, Pollards, Creers or D-Mos this year. Trust me, it happens.

Help! I need an interpreter for onlookers post..............lol

And dirtybird, I get your message, but my point is, even great programs like Tatum's will have down years and I just don't see the playmakers to make it happen for you this year. Nothing to be ashamed of, just no Blackmons, Pollards, Creers or D-Mos this year. Trust me, it happens.

Oh I know it happens, but we aren't talkin about Garrison... in Tatum it is few and VERY far between that it happens...

And you are right, there are Bradleys and Motters(sp?) and Fites and Woodards.........

this one will be interesting. tatum will be playing a school probably twice it's size and that will have a lot more depth across the board. if this one is close in the 4th Hallsville could wear the eagles down by just throwing more fresh bodies on the line. then again....Tatum is fast...really fast! Hallsville better have their runnin' shoes on for this one.

Poor Hvillecat23, its gunna be a L-o-n-g season

You have NO iidea or anything about either team. havent seen either play this year... yet your dogging a team and praising another... poor guy. if you must down my bobcats because its the only smile you have in a day thats fine. Hope you enjoy the season. and wheather who wins, im glad your poor thoughts made you happy.

Hallsville is one dimensional team. Control the run and you shut them down. If Tatum can do this they win...pretty simple on paper.

One dimensional? when have we ever been one dimensional? we must not know much about each other... i thought Tatum was one dimensional.

Hey Rabfan, when do we get to come to Atlanta to face the speedy Rabbits?? Is that next week?

Sept. 19th. we go to Royce City next week. looking forward to having you guys here. we've play ya'll a few times over the years but it's always been in the play-offs to my knowledge. this will be the first time in my memory that we've played you guys in a regular schedule. should be a good one to watch and a nice tune up for district for both teams and tatum travels great with their team so we should have a packed house on both sides. always good for the booster club concessions when that happens.

I will be very surprised if tatum doesn't get blown out in this game...

it would be nice to see a humble tatum fan on smoaky for a change... all the trash talkin gets kinda old.

There are a few, tatum should be used to winning already thought, posters from the most successful teams like THigh,Marshall and some kilgore fans are smart, wise and reasonable. It is old though hearing how one team is going to dominate another team that hasnt even played in a while. (I.E. Gilmer V Tatum game) most didnt even congrats gilmer on being good. just that they were bigger. :thumbdown:

well now mr scoop, it might be poop that you scoop, because the scoop you scooped was full of poop :whome:

i sure hope you dont write for any local papers, because you have no idea what your talking about.

what makes you think we dont have guys as good as beall, pollard, and blackmon waiting to take it to you.

our offensive line are the same guys who blocked our way to the state championship, for the third straight year.

you know what you guys have always been pretty decent in baseball, heard there were some schools looking for a fall ball league, i dont think its to early to register.

come on mr scoop, tell me im wrong, please, tell me im wrong!

OK. You are wrong! Anything else you

Want me to tell you ?

Oh I know it happens, but we aren't talkin about Garrison... in Tatum it is few and VERY far between that it happens...

And you are right, there are Bradleys and Matters(sp?) and Fites and Woodards.........

QUOTE (Eagleborn @ Aug 26 2008, 08:10 PM) post_snapback.gif^^^^ dont forget Centers

When You Say CENTERS say that with a double barrel there are two, and don't forget Watkins and Freeman.

But the first thing Hallsville needs to be concerned with is the JV or did they have to move everone up (talent wise) to make a team?

O and don't forget Speed, wait that is ther middle name not the last name.

The Hallsville QB (Tom Lee) for this year was also the starter last year. I have seen two postings so far that indicate he has no experience. The other QB (Simpson) that will be seeing playing time was on JV last year; he is only a junior this year. Tom Lee was on varsity as a sophomore but saw limited action at QB. What constitutes experience?

The Hallsville QB (Tom Lee) for this year was also the starter last year. I have seen two postings so far that indicate he has no experience. The other QB (Simpson) that will be seeing playing time was on JV last year; he is only a junior this year. Tom Lee was on varsity as a sophomore but saw limited action at QB. What constitutes experience?

IDK, i guess you have to play for three full years to have experience... why would hallsville need to be concerned with JV? JV means nothing on friday night... what makes you think we had to move guys up to make a team? we have studs in every grade that is going to be game changers and playmakers...

IDK, i guess you have to play for three full years to have experience... why would hallsville need to be concerned with JV? JV means nothing on friday night... what makes you think we had to move guys up to make a team? we have studs in every grade that is going to be game changers and playmakers...

I was not saying that Hallsville should be concerned about JV. I was stating the fact that this year's starting QB was the starter last year on varsity. Simpson, the "second" QB was on JV LAST year. Had Simpson not gotten hurt last year on JV then there is a good chance that he would be the starter this year on varsity. THEN there may have been the perceived lack of experience at QB. And no where do I state that we had to move players up to make a team although there are 4 or 5 sophs on varsity this year.