10 3A

pantheruncle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CNOrtega
I graduated from Plano in 1978. Does that make you feel better now that you know?

That explains the behavior, you're high on heroin.

Why would one guy want another guy to go into a locker room?

So you could say the things you've said about NL directly to the team.

BTW, Who cares where you went to HS? The school affiliation he was asking about is where you allegedly coach.

Chisum- Anna just doesn't have the athletes

Callisburg-Bonham is WAY down

Canton- Commerce won't be able to keep up

Sulphur Springs-Too much offense for Paris

North Lamar- Close game NL pulls away late at Home

Paradise- ???

We do have "athletes". Football may just not be our forte at the moment. And who knows.....we may surprise a few teams. We do have a lot of hardworking kids.

Yea! And my date last night had a great personality................ :happy65: :happy65: :happy65:

Sorry! I couldn't resist....

We do have "athletes". Football may just not be our forte at the moment. And who knows.....we may surprise a few teams. We do have a lot of hardworking kids.

Guest bleeds
BCP is not the one who couldn't "keep it inside the lines" - he uttered some painful truths and was personally attacked. He didn't handle it too well. :sick:

Lighten up Francis. You're breaking my heart. That's not what happened at all. Easy to say that since the thread's been deleted.

BullyClydePunkett brought of the so-called attacks on himself. He was asked to not make derrogatory comments about NL and 10-3A, but he insisted. He needed to be corrected. And so he was.

Good luck to NL in the season and deep into the playoffs.

Lighten up Francis. You're breaking my heart. That's not what happened at all. Easy to say that since the thread's been deleted.

BullyClydePunkett brought of the so-called attacks on himself. He was asked to not make derrogatory comments about NL and 10-3A, but he insisted. He needed to be corrected. And so he was.

Good luck to NL in the season and deep into the playoffs.

Deep into the playoffs? First time for everything I guess.

Guest bleeds
Deep into the playoffs? First time for everything I guess.

Must be difficult to not be able to interact in society. Must be the drugs.

BTW, just because you graduated from Heroin High doesn't mean that's where you are now.

Nice try.

Guest CNOrtega

In about 30 minutes the bell will ring and BCP will have to go home and "coach". Meaning he'll play NCAA 09 Dynasty Mode on JV level as USC and eke out a 2 point win over Arkansas State. Look out Bear Bryant, move over Bobby Bowden, out of the way Joe Paterno, Billy Clyde Puckett is the next coaching legend.

That explains the behavior, you're high on heroin.

Not a good post. Did you just bash the town, school or him? either way. This thread needs to be deleted also. This makes SDC look like the cheerleaders lockerroom. Everyone has to pick on someone, or bash someone to fit in... :thumbdown:

Guest bleeds
Not a good post. Did you just bash the town, school or him? either way. This thread needs to be deleted also. This makes SDC look like the cheerleaders lockerroom. Everyone has to pick on someone, or bash someone to fit in... :thumbdown:

I thought it was funny, and even referenced it in my post. Lighten up. Plano has, at least in the past, been a hot-spot for heroin use among it's youth. Hopefully, that has turned around. But not mentioning it is not going to make it go away.

Go PANTHERS! :thumbsup:

Guest CNOrtega

Thanks for the input.

I was bashing BCP explicitly. Plano has a reputation for heroin use, and his obvious mental acumen is quite possibly a derivitive of heroin use.

I'm defending the good people of North Lamar, because I will not stand for someone to call himself a "coach" and then act the way he acts.

Thanks for the input.

I was bashing BCP explicitly. Plano has a reputation for heroin use, and his obvious mental acumen is quite possibly a derivitive of heroin use.

I'm defending the good people of North Lamar, because I will not stand for someone to call himself a "coach" and then act the way he acts.

OK, i understand. Cuz i wouldnt like it if this was towards my bobcats. But things have gotten personal (not saying it was you) and its really not why we have the website. Ill admit, he does NOT act like a coach or his age... maybe we could start a forum called BCP... lol so then i wouldnt check it out thinking i was going to hear someones input about 10 3A!

Guest bleeds

^

H'ville, you have to admit, BullyClydePunkett begs for this stuff. He can make it stop at any time.

BTW, GO PANTHERS!