Hallsville Vs Kilgore

HvilleCat23

Hard to guage this game. Tatum played Hallsville and only scrimmaged Kilgore. My honest opinion is that Kilgore takes this one while Hallsville is in disbelieve. I'm tellin you Hallsville, DON'T use that game as a measuring stick. We had lots of injuries and our " hoss " back didn't play and the startin RB that got hurt the first drive is only a sophamore. I'm not takin anything away from ya'll, ya'll are good, I just don't think ya'll are as good as ya'll think ya'll are.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to guage this game. Tatum played Hallsville and only scrimmaged Kilgore. My honest opinion is that Kilgore takes this one while Hallsville is in disbelieve. I'm tellin you Hallsville, DON'T use that game as a measuring stick. We had lots of injuries and our " hoss " back didn't play and the startin RB that got hurt the first drive is only a sophamore. I'm not takin anything away from ya'll, ya'll are good, I just don't think ya'll are as good as ya'll think ya'll are.

I don't think many folks from Hallsville think we are very good. We just hope to see improvement each week.

What's a matter cat, can't you find a dog to chase you. You know that ole Aggie98 is a Kilgore guy and he's been pick'n at you. I hope we don't disappoint that strong run defense of yours, cause the 3 touchdowns we scored by half time last week were all on pass plays. Later one was on a run and one on an interception. We really didn't start grinding the clock till after half time. Don't get me wrong we still got ground pounders, but it looks like it is starting to balance out.

oh i didnt know he was! We look good at stopping both! Hopefully we dont let your backs run down the clock from quarter one! (like last season) we have some really good DBs and Line, but our lines kinda cancel out. Hope Hallsville passes more than 4 times this game though, its looking good and i think hutchison can do very well for himself! Maybe our special teams will open some eyes!

I dont use that as a mesuring stick dont worry, i know and have heard of how things went, im really dissapointed then. Im not sure HOW good Hallsville is... their running game looks great and hutchison has definately improved. Cant wait for this game, hope it will still go on. Gonna be a balanced game, just hope your Dline isnt SUPER... we have an amazing O-line. But you have jones!

lol at dirtybird! Still trying to get over losing to 4a Hallsville. It's nothing to be ashamed of DB. It's ok to say you lost to a better team. And if you played Hallsville 4 times this season, you would lose all 4. But this thread is about Hallsville and Kilgore. Not Tatum. Now, on to the game. This game will be a typical H'ville K-Town shootout and it could go either way. I know Hallsville is a better team than last years and Kilgore better be ready to play football because H'ville always plays Kilgore tough. They win some and they lose some, but it is always a tough, emotionally charged slobberknocker. I am looking forward to visiting the very fine sports complex in H=Town on Friday night. Good luck Bobcats and I hope both teams avoid major injuries.

PS: dirtybird, I can give you the name of a good therapist if you wish.

No...we know how good we are; we played ONE good game against a 3a team that had a couple of injuries. Don't get me wrong, I think we'll keep it close or might even win if some things go our way, but that'll play itself out on the field...hvillecat is just taking it too far

No...we know how good we are; we played ONE good game against a 3a team that had a couple of injuries. Don't get me wrong, I think we'll keep it close or might even win if some things go our way, but that'll play itself out on the field...hvillecat is just taking it too far

What have i taken too far? The fact i like this matchup alot? the fact i keep complimenting Tatum? Us winning? (and im just talkin smack about whooping them bulldogs, we all know that wont happen) it will be a close game. And a great finish i beleive.

BRD, no one has suggested that we are State Bound or that our season is complete now that we won against a team that has a great reputation of consistently putting together first class 2A and 3A programs. As I stated before Hallsville will be better than last year but time will tell if the record will reflect such because we are in such a tough district. However, a win over such a reputable program as Tatum should give anyone confidence going into the next game. Kilgore and Hallsville have always played each other tough no matter what the circumstances were. Hallsville should have a good chance of winning this week because of coming off of a big win (confidence), playing at home and have no key injuries. On the other hand, they are 15-18 year old boys so who knows what will happen. I just hope that it is a good game.

Hallsville sounds like Whitehouse.... they win one game and they are State Champs already....Whitehouse has couple decent year and they are a Dynasity:::::: :notworthy:

DOGS.........34

cats............10

Sounds like someone is jealous of nothing, dont lose sleep big red, no one said that. Horns is right, its called confidence. Sounds like you got on this board without any... hope your day gets better :thumbsup:

Hallsville sounds like Whitehouse.... they win one game and they are State Champs already....Whitehouse has couple decent year and they are a Dynasity:::::: :notworthy:

DOGS.........34

cats............10

Now my second favorite team is Hallsville. C'mon beat dem puppy dogs!!!

BRD, no one has suggested that we are State Bound or that our season is complete now that we won against a team that has a great reputation of consistently putting together first class 2A and 3A programs. As I stated before Hallsville will be better than last year but time will tell if the record will reflect such because we are in such a tough district. However, a win over such a reputable program as Tatum should give anyone confidence going into the next game. Kilgore and Hallsville have always played each other tough no matter what the circumstances were. Hallsville should have a good chance of winning this week because of coming off of a big win (confidence), playing at home and have no key injuries. On the other hand, they are 15-18 year old boys so who knows what will happen. I just hope that it is a good game.

You hit it on the head!!!