Mt. Pleasant @ Liberty Eylau

stevosev7

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!! Forget it. I apologize for attempting to spark any kind of debate regarding you or T high or have a little fun. I was unaware that you were so thin skinned. Please except my apology. As for the scrimmage, I was merely looking for info. Since Carthage fans were the only ones willing to give details, it seemed plausible that their info was correct. So there, you have my agenda. Basically, just being nosey about how T high is doing. Please let me know if I have violated any of the Smoaky rules.

careful there Sharky messing with thigh's fans could get you suspended for 2 weeks.......just understand that if you dont agree with them, you are not only wrong but silly for thinking any other way....see yall in 2 weeks

we ran on nac easily...we just could not finish...and our D was flying in the first half...do not understand why they were not well rested for the second half...they almost had two halftimes to regroup...what does LE's offense do this year?

The boot and reverses killed us. But we pulled many stops, just not when we needed them.

Mount Plesant's defense seemed to get their offense the ball when they wanted it. What was it? 3 int. and 1 fumble recovery?

One thing about MP is that many players go both ways which leads to fatigue. Not saying they aren't in shape... almost anyone would be tired after a real 48 minutes on the field.

:sleeping: our band does seem to take a long halftime... they've been known to stop the clock just so they can finish.

The boot and reverses killed us. But we pulled many stops, just not when we needed them.

Mount Plesant's defense seemed to get their offense the ball when they wanted it. What was it? 3 int. and 1 fumble recovery?

One thing about MP is that many players go both ways which leads to fatigue. Not saying they aren't in shape... almost anyone would be tired after a real 48 minutes on the field.

:sleeping: our band does seem to take a long halftime... they've been known to stop the clock just so they can finish.

two Int's...we got called for defensive holding on one of them...and we may have led in the tournover margin in the game...but MP's only turnover came at a very crucial time...and your band took so long that our band did not even get to play... :thumbdown:

does LE throw the ball any?

two Int's...we got called for defensive holding on one of them...and we may have led in the tournover margin in the game...but MP's only turnover came at a very crucial time...and your band took so long that our band did not even get to play... :thumbdown:

does LE throw the ball any?

MP did have at least 2 fumbles, one in the first half that killed a possible scoring drive and then the game changer in the 4th.

Dude, you need to take your meds. One day you want to play and the next your getting your feelings stepped on. What gives? :getlost:

Dude...how about we all just get back on topic...seeing as how T-High isn't in the topic, i find it hard to understand why we're talking about them.

Either way, I listened to the Nac game, and MP was in control until "the Fumble" so I'm going to give them the edge. I never pick by how much...i just say who wins...

MP really needs to bounce back here

"Dude...how about we all just get back on topic...seeing as how T-High isn't in the topic, i find it hard to understand why we're talking about them. "

Sharky - Dude you just got busted by the off-topic police....thats too funny

Sharky - Dude you just got busted by the off-topic police....thats too funny

I know, I'm such a rebel! I think that he is a self appointed police though. Kinda a citizens arrest I think.

By the way, I still pick LE by at least 3pts. See, I'm a rule follower now.

I know that I read where if the PG field is too wet that they would play at Arkansas High's field, but what about LE? Will they travel to Mt. Pleasant if their field is too wet??? May not even be an issue if LE's field handles water okay. Just curious.

PG field drains better than LE for what its worth. LE field holds water. Need to hope for sun. That will work to LE's favor over the artificial turf crowd.

PG field drains better than LE for what its worth. LE field holds water. Need to hope for sun. That will work to LE's favor over the artificial turf crowd.

Sure will be rough on the ole field especially for the first home game of the year. Doesn't look like we will get a reprieve from the rain until Thursday, maybe.

Sure will be rough on the ole field especially for the first home game of the year. Doesn't look like we will get a reprieve from the rain until Thursday, maybe.

[/quote

Sure would put the grounds crew on overtime for a while to repair the field after all this rain. LE has very nice grass, but it divits very easily even when the field is dry. Not sure that a wet field is much of an advantage seeing how LE and MP both are run based offences.

With Thigh playing out of town this week maybe they can play at Grimmmmm and keep LE's field in good shape.... :happy65: