Anyone know anything about Tyler Grace Community?

Washington1776

Watched them play last week. As mentioned above, they are very well coached. No silly early season penalties or screwups. Kicking game looked weak but they did run their offense pretty well. Both QB's, I think they ran 2, could handle the ball very well. Hard to tell who had the ball at times. They didn't appear to be extra fast. Should have had more yards passing but had 2 or 3 balls dropped.

Defense looked a little suspect. They did make the plays when they needed to.

Watched them play last week. As mentioned above, they are very well coached. No silly early season penalties or screwups. Kicking game looked weak but they did run their offense pretty well. Both QB's, I think they ran 2, could handle the ball very well. Hard to tell who had the ball at times. They didn't appear to be extra fast. Should have had more yards passing but had 2 or 3 balls dropped.

Defense looked a little suspect. They did make the plays when they needed to.

they played one qb the entire game. he did throw a 67 yarder for a td.

as far as the defense, what game were you watching? they threw a shutout!

http://tylerpaper.com/article/20080829/SPO...9/-1/SPORTS0526

This is the game I was watching. 36 - 28 does not appear to be a shutout.

What game were you watching?

Grace had 3 different players throw the ball for a total of 36 yards. I guess they left out the 67 yard TD pass when they compiled the stats.

Grapeland beat Centerville 20-0, this is the shutout he is talking about. Grapeland had the 67yd TD pass in their game.

Grapeland beat Centerville 20-0, this is the shutout he is talking about. Grapeland had the 67yd TD pass in their game.

Evidently Grapeland looked pretty good. I know they are usually a tough team & gave Alto a hard time last year.

They are going to be a tough matchup for Grace, but GC will have that "smoke & mirrors" spread offense working and will be like no one else Grapeland plays. I am very interested in how this one turns out.

Listened to the game on FM station in Grapeland. G-land-C-ville was a sloppy game(wet field) Grapeland scored 3 times in 3rd, 1st time on fake reverse, on a punt return, then twice more on run and pass plays that went like 65 and 75 yards. Stats were not that good looking for either team especially when you take out the two big plays. Sandies may have put up 170 yard from offense including the 2 TD's C-ville had like 120 from offense. both had a few fumbles and int's. Other than the TD's, don't think either team had ball inside the 20 but maybe once, twice at the most combined.