Workouts

Bclove05

Guest Sandy123

Push-ups are great. I do a combo of walk, swim, weights, machines and/or aerobics for a total of an hour/day. Lots of sit-ups and crunches, too.

i do bench, sit ups, Alot of dumbell workouts which get u more cut but not as strong.. i run about 2 or 3 miles everyday and do the oliptical thing for about 30 mins everyday, and play basketball here and there....gotta do all that to keep all that brewjage out of my system

I'm not sure what is your fitness level or your jump rope skill level is, but here are some of the common workouts.

Double foot jump, Alternate foot jump, Running step, High step, Cross step, and Side-to-side

You can do them single under, double under, or triple under depending on your skill level and what kind of rope you have. Just increase the time and intensity of your sets to match your fitness level.

I just started working out again, but I like to start out with a sprint for a half mile or mile. Then follow it up with a quick weight workout usually with dumbells. Then before bed I do about 100 push ups in the evening. And of course walkin around this huge campus of Texas State.

Yeah I am gonna start doing sit ups and jump roping too. I got ankle weights that I am gonna wear while I jump rope. I would probably walk but I am deathly afraid of the nieghbors dog. haha

Dont be afraid of the dog thats always barking. Be worried about the quiet ones that will sneak up on you.

I have found that the most satisfying workout I've ever participated in is elbow curls....done by positioning the fork on the plate and steadily move fork to mouth multiple times, thereby strengthening the elbow muscles. My favorite gym is the 24th Street Grill in Paris. (just for you, Bleeds!) :happy65:

I have found that the most satisfying workout I've ever participated in is elbow curls....done by positioning the fork on the plate and steadily move fork to mouth multiple times, thereby strengthening the elbow muscles. :happy65:

I concur with that. This is my workout of choice as well. My favorite gym is The Texas Star Cafe in downtown Colmesneil...... :w00t:

I think about working out but when push comes to shove I usally just sit back down, watch tv and eat tater chips.

Plus as the song goes I am not as good as I once was but I am as good once as I ever was. But I think explosive lifting like Hang Cleans, and doing body wieght type lifts like push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups do good. As far as runnng if you can run 4 full gassers that will do your running pretty good. Can work both fast and slow twitch muscle.

• 2 weeks later...
I just started doing a push ups workout and I am wanting to do a few other things. What do you do that works for you?

Anyone interested in doing the push up workout go to this website. www.hundredpushups.com

Recently I invested in the "P-90X" Workout DVD series, and basically I just set myself up for a full round of torture for about an hour on a daily basis.......pretty much everything in and on my body hurts, and usually in places I was sure couldn't hurt in the first place.....Sure the results are great, but one thing I have noticed is that I always end up cussing out the trainer and creator of the system with at least 15 minutes to go before the end of every workout routine. What I do love about the program though is that it incorporates a full spectrum of workouts designed to maximize your workout, and did I mention that it hurts??? It has Yoga, Cardio, Plyometrics, Kenpo, Upper body, Lower body, the Ab-ripper, etc, etc, etc........But I do have to say that this program does work but it does require a serious commitment and there are 3 levels of intensity with its own workout regimen for each level.....

I too had a bad dog that tormented me a couple of times. I then fixed me a snipers nest on the top of my house. Took my 270, a 115 grain bullet, was an awesome shot. I love to shoot deer out to about 350 yards, but this one was across my pasture, my other neighbors pasture, I know it was close to 600 yards. HA. So now I jog in peace. There is one more there, not as bad, I am trying to figure out how to get my bow stand close enough for that job. HA.

Choose taller parents?

You have some time, but it's not likely you'll be as tall as your brother. Honestly, I think 5'10" is just fine. More compact people always seem to me to be more coordinated.

I wouldn't mind being 5'10", and I'm 6'4".

You should remove the link from your signature. Anyone advertising 'Viral Marketing' should not have a link on Smoaky.

I am a boy who is 16 and I would say im about 5 feet and 10 inches in Height, Anyone out there know anything I could do that could make me Taller ?? I have family member's who are tall my brother is like 6 feet and 5 inches a pretty tall dude. But i want to grow tall to any help ?

How about shoes with "taller" soles. :thumbsup: