Hooks vs Pleasant Grove?

tigercoach08

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going out on a limb and picking Hooks in this one due to the fact of motivation. Hooks has lost to PG the past couple of years and I believe Hooks will prevail. Also, they will get extra pumped due to the Ashdown/Hooks/pg transfer. :happy65: Hooks by 1 21-20 on a blocked extra point lol

I'm going out on a limb and picking Hooks in this one due to the fact of motivation. Hooks has lost to PG the past couple of years and I believe Hooks will prevail. Also, they will get extra pumped due to the Ashdown/Hooks/pg transfer. :happy65: Hooks by 1 21-20 on a blocked extra point lol

Hooks beat them by about 50 two years ago and pg won by 2 last year. Hooks was also down last year and PG was supposed to be up and Hooks almost beat them. Say what you want to but the 2a districts in NET are better than the 3a districts. Something to be said for them ole' country boys in NET. With that being said I will go with PG in a close one since PG has 3 of Hooks' best players. PG 24 Hooks 17

Hooks beat them by about 50 two years ago and pg won by 2 last year. Hooks was also down last year and PG was supposed to be up and Hooks almost beat them. Say what you want to but the 2a districts in NET are better than the 3a districts. Something to be said for them ole' country boys in NET. With that being said I will go with PG in a close one since PG has 3 of Hooks' best players. PG 24 Hooks 17

Is Hooks and PG part of the whole Texarkana system where you can choose to go to school wherever you wish, or is it just LE and Texas High?

PG by 21.