Hooks vs Pleasant Grove?

tigercoach08

Hawkgrd..... You forgot to add the most important statment about the Hawk team...... They also OUT RECRUITED Hooks.....but, then you don't want to go there.....

It's funny how when you do well, you must be recruiting. It couldn't be that our coaching staff has built

a program from the ground up. :rolleyes: It's a shame to see such sore losers!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how when you do well, you must be recruiting. It couldn't be that our coaching staff has built

a program from the ground up. :rolleyes: It's a shame to see such sore losers!!

Now that is funny since almost all of PG's skill players played at a different school last year....not saying they were recruited (wink wink) but that is not your coach building a program from the ground up

Now that is funny since almost all of PG's skill players played at a different school last year....not saying they were recruited (wink wink) but that is not your coach building a program from the ground up

so I guess that would just about rule out any school then since every school has new members that were on a different team last year. I built a house in pg just so my son could play for Kevin Davis who is a fine man and a wonderful coach. my oldest son went to another school in texarkana( and played football) and I am very content for my son only playing for Kevin Davis

so I guess that would just about rule out any school then since every school has new members that were on a different team last year. I built a house in pg just so my son could play for Kevin Davis who is a fine man and a wonderful coach. my oldest son went to another school in texarkana( and played football) and I am very content for my son only playing for Kevin Davis

I never said anything bad about Kevin Davis, whom I am sure is a fine man and a wonderful coach.....but when you built your house in PG from the ground up I am sure you didnt bring your bedroom from Hooks or your kitchen from Ashdown or your living room from Idabel to complete your house you built from the ground up!!!!!!!!

I never said anything bad about Kevin Davis, whom I am sure is a fine man and a wonderful coach.....but when you built your house in PG from the ground up I am sure you didnt bring your bedroom from Hooks or your kitchen from Ashdown or your living room from Idabel to complete your house you built from the ground up!!!!!!!!

no but these kids live in the district. and if you are saying they dont then you are saying something bad about kevin davis

no but these kids live in the district. and if you are saying they dont then you are saying something bad about kevin davis

regardless of if you live in the district or not, tranferring for athletic reasons is still against UIL rules- so there are three guys that played for different schools (and nearby) last year and now start for PG?

regardless of if you live in the district or not, moving for athletic reasons is still against UIL rules- so there are three guys that played for different schools last year and now start for PG in the backfield?

so are you saying that we are in violation of UIL rules? do you know something that kevin davis and the coaches at pg don't know?

First I never said anything about the kids living in the district....but if you want to go there are you 100% sure that they really live in the district? I have heard conflicting things from PG about different living arangements...bottom line is they are there now and that is great for PG and the community, and hope that they do well. But even you must admit if you was to look at it without your pg glasses on then something just dont seem right...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I am going to call it a duck even if you want to insists that those cute little ducks are home grown hawks.

Just the fact that the last thread about this topic was dominated primarily by PG posters and how heated it got, lends credibility to the fact that there must be some merit to questionable living arrangements. I can cure all your woes, just make it an open campus, and then all controversy goes away.

First I never said anything about the kids living in the district....but if you want to go there are you 100% sure that they really live in the district? I have heard conflicting things from PG about different living arangements...bottom line is they are there now and that is great for PG and the community, and hope that they do well. But even you must admit if you was to look at it without your pg glasses on then something just dont seem right...if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, I am going to call it a duck even if you want to insists that those cute little ducks are home grown hawks.

I don't wear pg glasses. like I said before my oldest son is a graduate of texas high. i was there every friday night cheering for them. My middle son wanted to go to pg so that is where he goes.