Troup @ Tatum.....

onlooker

Come on Tatum fans step it up on SDC! You guys are the 2nd best smack talking group there is on SDC.... Everything is gonna be okay in Tatum, we all know that they will get it together soon! Good Luck the rest of the way! Now, get this one in the win column and move forward!

Crush u r right.....where ya at D-Bird, Eagle 8, Eagle Born, Hogwash, Sackem, get it going, sling some smack do something to get these Tatum threads back to the way they used to be. Best of luck guy's.

Stinger1 out !!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crush u r right.....where ya at D-Bird, Eagle 8, Eagle Born, Hogwash, Sackem, get it going, sling some smack do something to get these Tatum threads back to the way they used to be. Best of luck guy's.

Stinger1 out !!!!!!

Those guys have been fun to watch but maybe they are on the conservitive side this year going for the less is more thing :happy65: I am with yall come on back Arp and Tatum is just down the road.GO ARP!!!!!

OK, I'm through holdin back. Tatum is going to spank Troup and make 'em like it. I heard this loud buzzer the other night... hmmmmmmm, musta been the alarm clock, time to wake up and go to work.

Tatum 28

Troup 13

:happy65: :happy65: :happy65: Woohoo!!! Glad to see you woke up a little. Hey you don't reckon you could do me a favor, and have them aim that trainhorn right at the Troup side and blow it in 3daughters ear over there, huh? He ain't liked me since I said EF was goin to spank them (which they did).

:happy65: :happy65: :happy65: Woohoo!!! Glad to see you woke up a little. Hey you don't reckon you could do me a favor, and have them aim hat trainhorn right at the Troup side and blow it in 3daughters ear over there, huh? He ain't liked me since I said EF was goin to spank them (which they did).

:whome:

If Tatum can just hang on to the ball, they'll be fine. No turnovers, I think they win by 3 td's. If they cant hang on to the ball, they may just let Troup hang aroung long enough to steal one. Man Troup is getting no love here on SDC, that being said, I think Tatum starts to turn things around this week, 38-10 Tatum wins this one.

OK, I'm through holdin back. Tatum is going to spank Troup and make 'em like it. I heard this loud buzzer the other night... hmmmmmmm, musta been the alarm clock, time to wake up and go to work.

Tatum 28

Troup 13

Hey Bird you makin any bets on this years Tatum vs Troup game....I.E. 2006.

Troup is a good team. They had way to many turnovers against Sabine. The QB had a hard time handling the snap from the Center. I think there was one point where they fumbled 3 consecutive times because of bad snaps. If troup can hang onto the ball then they can make this a good game. They have a solid defense. Good luck to both teams.

I think Tatum finally realized that 2-a-days are over and the season has started. We gonna thump some head tomorrow night son. Troup in trouble. The Tigers have been de-clawed, de-tailed, and tomorrow night will be de-headed.... lol

Good luck Troup

GO GET 'EM EAGLES

wow!!

I think Tatum finally realized that 2-a-days are over and the season has started. We gonna thump some head tomorrow night son. Troup in trouble. The Tigers have been de-clawed, de-tailed, and tomorrow night will be de-headed.... lol

Good luck Troup

GO GET 'EM EAGLES

Wow!!! Thats what i'm talkin bout right there. Ole dirty bird woke up with vengeance. Wow!! If Brook Hill gets scared and backs out on us. Think I just might bring a little maroon over to the green side of Tatum.

Good luck Tatum!!!!!!