Whats In Your DVD Player ?

Donnie

If you're a guitarist, and love innovation, then might I suggest you pick up Alien Love Secrets by Steve Vai. No, this isn't another run of the mill, heavy metal, scream the high notes, DVD. This is some amazing stuff, that would gain the respect of even a country guitarist.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

^ BBC (superior) or NBC (inferior) ??? :D

In my DVD player: Road House (1948)

No, no, not the so-horrifically-awful-that-it-is-good 1989 Patrick Swayze movie (obvious from its 1948 date) . . . but a forgotten film noir classic starring the late, great Richard Widmark.

• 1 month later...

I watched "You Don't Mess With The Zohan" : Not bad. I laughed a lot. I give it a B+, it makes me think a little. It's a bit goofy, but I liked it. I'm an Adam Sandler fan. I think he patted himself a little too much, and made it too grexual. It was still a funny flick.

War, Inc. : This movie had too many undertones. I liked the cast, and gosh they looked old. Joan Cusak looks like she's on her deathbed. I like dark comedies, but this was somewhat unbelievable. I realize that fact is stranger than fiction, but this movie took every stereotype to the limit. Since it did, I give it an A because of the action, especially when Hauser (John Cusak) bites off the fingers of the clown that tries to four up him. While it does bash many things I think are pertinent, it's worth watching.

I Just finished watching August Rush, I was really suprised how well done it was. Great story line, with good acting. The music played throughout the movie is outstanding. I will recommend this movie to anyone, but definately watch it with a girl or it would be really awkward.

I Just finished watching August Rush, I was really suprised how well done it was. Great story line, with good acting. The music played throughout the movie is outstanding. I will recommend this movie to anyone, but definately watch it with a girl or it would be really awkward.

^_^

True. It was very good for a feel-good movie.

Oh fine, I'll say it: it was good period. Which of you will be revoking one of my man cards?

Simply my humble opinion, but the NBC version doesn't come close to the brilliance of the BBC version :)

I think the NBC version has cut outs it own niche with the characters developing in a different path

and right now in my DVD downstairs

Asian Horro Movie Whispering Stairs

in upstairs bedroom Buffy Season 4