Brook Hill needs Varsity Game 9/12

Straw

Negotiate? BH's coach tried to get a charter bus. Guess what, hurricane Ike used all the buses up. Our 2 little buses could not carry our team plus one is broke down anyway. We even tried to get Arp to let us use buses to no avail. Discreet, you try to act like you know what goes on but you do not. It could have happened but it didnt. Has nothing to do with either school. It just wasnt meant to be. Good luck to Arp during the rest of the season.

Seriously? Brook Hill doesn't have enough buses to carry their team to an opponent's stadium?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Strawberry, i dont appreciate being talked down to. I also find it hard to believe that a school with as much money as Brook Hill doesnt have enough buses to carry their team, i smell an excuse.? Also apparently it seems as if you may not know what is going on because it sounds like Arp tried to get down there. Not everyone on here has the same inside information as you, so we are eternally sorry.

But all is well because after all smoaky is just a fun fun place.

Thats not true. Arp agreed to come to Brookhill and the BH coach turned it down: FACT

Info from administration and coaches.

Then your coaches are trying to save face. They wanted home game because of homecoming.

Seriously? Brook Hill doesn't have enough buses to carry their team to an opponent's stadium?

No they dont, they have 2 small buses. On away games, they charter!

Strawberry, i dont appreciate being talked down to. I also find it hard to believe that a school with as much money as Brook Hill doesnt have enough buses to carry their team, i smell an excuse.? Also apparently it seems as if you may not know what is going on because it sounds like Arp tried to get down there. Not everyone on here has the same inside information as you, so we are eternally sorry.

But all is well because after all smoaky is just a fun fun place.

Honestly I really dont care what you appreciate. I wasnt rude and in case you didnt notice, this is a forum. My info came from both sides. They just could not agree. Why do you guys want to make it as more than that? Does it make you feel like grown men? And your apology is accepted! After all, it is a fun fun place! :thumbsup:

Some people just have a very strong inner desire to be "righter" than others Straw!!!

Others simply just shoot off at the mouth without engaging their brains--like for instance assuming that BH would have buses even though they are a private school, don't have a band, and no other teams that need a 80 passenger bus. They would drive it to 5 away fb games a year...that's a lot of money for ownership and insurance on a bus when a charter eliminates those expenses and someone else drives. BH not having a big bus makes perfect sense when you think about it!