Sarah Palin

Guest Bear_Den

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact still remains that this 'Celebrity Mom' running for VP is not educated enough to be in the white house. She lacks all of the necessary experience and would not make a good president if for some reason she had to take over as commander in chief.

DO BETTER

1) Why do you call her a 'Celebrity Mom'? She's the Governor of Alaska, a title that demands at least as much respect as 'Senator' Obama.

2) Why is she not educated enough to be in the White House? Because she's not a lawyer? Because she attended a junior college on her way to a degree from the University of Idaho? Because she didn't attend an Ivy League college? Educational bigotry from Gladewater? I'm impressed.

3) As has been pointed out to you repeatedly, she has MORE experience as an executive in government than Barack Obama, Joe Biden, and John McCain combined.

4) I hope you sent bleeds a couple of bucks for the use of his trademarked "Do Better".

Guest Bears75647

Is Ms. Palin Pentecostal? If so, how does she

interpret Acts 2:1-14, especially v. 7-12.

Just curious. Tongues is clearly a UNIVERSAL

Speaking, NOT someone having to interpret

what they said.

Just a thought about someone that LIKELY will

be President. McCain is showing a little age, you

see.

Lets say you own a business.

Would you rather have someone who just graduated from Harvard and knows a little about the job?

or would you rather have someone who has been working their way up in the company since 1992 learning the in's and outs of what it takes to be successful at the next level?

(I.E. City Council, Mayor, Energy Commission, Governor, V.P.)

Just think about it.

On the Job is so much better than having the degree...Actions speak way louder.

All Barry says is that he's gonna change something...What has he changed so far?

Is Ms. Palin Pentecostal? If so, how does she

interpret Acts 2:1-14, especially v. 7-12.

what they said.

Just a thought about someone that LIKELY will

be President. McCain is showing a little age, you

see.

Is this something you learned while tickling your cult master?

what they said.

1 Corinthians 14:13 NIV

For this reason anyone who speaks in a tongue should pray that he may interpret what he says.

1 Corinthians 14:27 NIV

If anyone speaks in a tongue, two--or at the most three--should speak, one at a time, and someone must interpret.

Try again goatboy.

We have to remember that Sarah Palin is the governor of Alaska and where Alaska is. She probably is more informed and has more security clearance that Biden and Obama combined. I would think that her understanding of our strategic missile defense system located in her home state would qualify her as more of an expert than any of the men. Let's see -- she's run a town, she's run a state, she's raised a family, now that carries a little more weight with me than being a senator for a short while. I'm sure she's had a heck of a lot more briefing than either of the Democratic candidates. So what if she wanted her BIL fired; that just shows she's not afraid to take up for her family. Could be we're heading back to "Government for the people, of the people..."

We have to remember that Sarah Palin is the governor of Alaska and where Alaska is. She probably is more informed and has more security clearance that Biden and Obama combined. I would think that her understanding of our strategic missile defense system located in her home state would qualify her as more of an expert than any of the men. Let's see -- she's run a town, she's run a state, she's raised a family, now that carries a little more weight with me than being a senator for a short while. I'm sure she's had a heck of a lot more briefing than either of the Democratic candidates. So what if she wanted her BIL fired; that just shows she's not afraid to take up for her family. Could be we're heading back to "Government for the people, of the people..."

....and she has nice legs!!!!! :clap:

Guest CNOrtega

She's had a lot of briefings. I'd like to be around for some of the debriefings.

That said, so the heck what she fired that guy. Bosses, especially governors, can fire whoever they want for whatever reason they choose.

this post is one of a hundred on smoaky since we went into iraq. no one wants our soldiers to be killed, republicans, dims, left, right, whatever. points were made that soldiers volunteer for service. the last person that didn't know there wasn't a draft anymore was "the cruiser" from stripes. friends dying over there is nothing compared to all the friends that would be dying over here if we pulled out now. the post started as a "look how dumb palin is rant" and turned into a mess. just like the dims love to do. "oh we're not winning this arguement, well what about this?" same old same old.

I wonder if Sarah Palin is so stupid she has to have a teleprompter set up for a speech at a rodeo (like Obama does).

I'm sure the messiah has so much on his mind (saving the planet and being adored by millions around the world) he just doesn't have the time or mental capacity to give a speech without a teleprompter!